Filipina greek couple

Hi everyone!
Im new here. I am Filipina,(Philippines),married a Greek man. I would like to have friends a Filipina who are married with Greek men. Im coming on thuesday to Greece to spend time with my husband family. Wish,to have friends there:)

dimosmarns wrote:

Hi everyone!
Im new here. I am Filipina,(Philippines),married a Greek man. I would like to have friends a Filipina who are married with Greek. Im coming on thuesday to Greece to spend time with my husband family. Wish,to have friends there:)

Hi,maybe you can find out them by search on Facebook group.theres many Philippines married with Greek man too.have a good time

Hi, Alberlina genesista.
Thank you for replying to my post:) I was trying to find a group with Filipina married to Greek,but i couldn't find .Do you know a group in fb,for  Philippines  Greek couples?

dimosmarns wrote:

Hi everyone!
Im new here. I am Filipina,(Philippines),married a Greek man. I would like to have friends a Filipina who are married with Greek men. Im coming on thuesday to Greece to spend time with my husband family. Wish,to have friends there:)

Hi, assuming that you are seriously into the marriage, may I recommend that you first focus upon making "friends" with your husband's "Greek" family, as a Number 1 priority! After all, you did marry a Greek, not a Filipino.

There is plenty of time for you to "reach-back", and pointedly attempt to make contact with other Filipinas (in Greece), after you have become basically acquainted with your Greek husband's cultural roots.

That would be the most fair thing to do (towards making a "basic" contribution), to ensure the success of the marriage. Kindly permit these words (to the wise) should be sufficient.

Pangungumusta, and :cheers: from Jana.

HI, kamusta po kayong lahat  Im racky I have greek boyfriend I meet him in greece 2years ago.  and this year I decided to take a month vacation in Philippines and my greek boyfriend went to Philippines to surprise visit me there so we spent 3weeks together I haven't see him for a year and 12 months we just always chatting and video call all the time  because I working in Florida and he is studying in greece and I promise to him that i will visit him in his graduation.
I work at the private yacht that time when I meet this guy so I dont need visa that time but this time the boat is here now at U.S and i dont know how go back again in greece
pls any one can give me advice how can I get Greek visa to make my promise happen to him?

I fall In love to this 21 years old guy he is very sweet and kind :)
he studying hard because I promise to him I will me there in his graduation on september.

i am also married with filipina woman all my famile ito mga pilipino gusto ko sa pilipino nation

you need invitation from greek person who have high income there in manila we had try to get one of daughters of my wife and with the idiots we suffer too much in greek embasy the solution is only the wedding if you really love him married him and you will get the visa to be greece

@Guest5678

@Guest5678

Hello, I'm a Filipino who has been wanting to live with my greek-filipina girlfriend in greece. We both want us to live the rest of our lives in Greece, and the fastest and sure way to get there is thru marriage or her getting pregnant. All my life i've never wished anything but to be with her, so i am here to ask a few things on how to succesfully settle things down fast between us. People told us to better get married in the Embassy for faster approval of me going to greece, and obviously to me i want to try any possible way. I'd like to ask for the requirements me and she needs, or how did you got married with your partner and finally live with her. The process you guys took and how fast did it take... Thank you so much, i'm really really hoping to get an answer.