Young brits in cyprus

Spoke to a few people now who seem to suggest the place to meet fellow brits is in the pubs! Cant stand pubs lol any other suggestions. my other half is desperate to meet other young british women with young children!

@adamincyprus Yes, if pubs are your thing then the ideal place to meet like minded people is surprisingly a pub. Can I suggest if your interests lie elsewhere join local (to you) facebook group and pose the question.

There may be many people that fancy dog walking/running/yoga/knitting/cow tipping but in the same place as you.

Most villages have a facebook page, if not start one.

Failing that go and do what you enjoy and you might just bump into others with similar interests.

Thanks, yes she needs to get out more and start talking to people!

Will have a look on facebook!

School gate worked for my missus years ago lol

yeah thought the same although have to wait till september now before kids are back properly.

Walking and rambling groups .. gyms ...sports grounds local specific sports clubs...

Not sure what area you are in. Do you want to learn to sail paphos int sailing club in Peyia social and sailing

Swimming down in paphos in the sea changing rooms and a sea water pool

Ten pin bowling, green bowls, french bowl. Sports clubs for weekly training sessions, Outdoor gym equipment in some areas fishing groups . as others have said go on any of the asky anything pages or where why how pages on face book with your specific interests you might be surprised as to what is out there

Paphos Archery Club 2010.  Very friendly group and very welcoming.