Seeing if anyone knows Patrick (Luke) Cusack in Ecuador

I currently live in San Carlos, Mexico.  We have a large Expat community of mostly Americans and Canadians.  We have a community information board at:

[link moderated]/

I'm looking for anyone with information about Patrick (Luke) Cusack who used to live here in San Carlos and supposedly moved to Ecuador with his girlfriend.  I welcome you to visit our community board and view the Topics posted about Mr. Cusack.  He's originally from Arizona, then moved to San Carlos where he operated a restaurant and then moved a few months ago.

My wife and I have heard wonderful things about Ecuador and are considering a move there in the future.

Thank you in advance for any information,

Oscar in San Carlos

Hello Oscar,

Welcome on board !

I hope you find him but external links to other (somewhat) similar platforms are not allowed on the forum.

I would suggest that you provide as much infos as possible about him here, on our forum itself so that members can perhaps guide you.

Hope you get some news soon.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for your reply.  I only provided the link to our San Carlos Forum board so that your followers could see the posts for themselves regarding the person that I was interested in.  I think these Expat forums are a great source for local information to assist those that are either interested in moving to these locations or are already living there.

Thanks again for your prompt reply to my post.

Oscar