RELOCATING TO DOMINICA

Hello everyone,

Good morning and how has your day been?

I am a Nigerian interested in moving to Dominica. I have learnt that visa is not required for Nigerian citizens in Dominica. Can someone help me confirm this? And what are the needed documents that have to be held while traveling to Dominica?

Additionally, information regarding cost of living, jobs, work permit, housing  etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Hello wumisco,

It seems that you need a visa as I can't find your country on the list : https://dominica.gov.dm/services/passpo … o-dominica

I suggest you get in touch with immigration services (link already provided above)

Let us know how it goes

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Hello,

Thank you for your response to my request. However, if you carefully check the first section of the list of the qualified countries on the website that you have just sent to me,

It states "Countries in the common wealth of nation". And Nigeria is one of the common wealth of nations.

I hope you are now convinced that Nigeria is eligible to travel to Dominica without a visa?

Please check it as well and I would be glad to hear from you.

As Nigeria is a commonwealth country, and following information given on the website, you may enter Dominica without visa for a period not exceeding 6 months

Hello Bhavna,

Exactly. Thank you for your prompt response. Indeed, this is absolutely appreciated.

Hey everyone, especially Bhavna

I am Cameroonian interested in moving to Dominica by next week-end. I have learnt also that visa is not required for Cameroon citizens in Dominica. Can you help me confirm this? And what are the needed documents that have to be held while traveling to Dominica? Do i need traveling insurance or not?

Additionally, information regarding cost of living, jobs, work permit, housing(Is it possible to rent together with someone?)etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

And is there any Cameroonian living there please?