Referral medical report pending with authorities

My medical status is" Referral medical report pending with authorities" after 17 days still no change. What I should do now?

@Ahnaf Shamim Hi. This may take an hour or upto 15 working days to further process it. It means your medical reports are now with MoPH Qatar for the validation and they are the ones who declare the applicant fit/unfit and share the status with MoI Qatar. I would suggest you to call QVC Qatar (+97444069999) as it helped me as well.

If after 15 working days (Friday/Saturday is weekend) the status is still not changed, your sponsor then needs to raise the ticket.

Good luck!!

Medical report pending 25 days no change

@idrees0312.

Since Last medical upto 15 days only working days I lastly took October 17th ... When will expect the result

Report delivery det 

My medical report pending with authority 10 days finish no change status

@Ahnaf Shamim

Sir please answer my question

My medical report pending with authority 10 days finish no change status no massage no call Qatar

@Ahnaf Shamim Dear your medical  problem  solved 

My medical report pending with authority 10 days finish no change status no massage no call Qatar

@Ahnaf Shamim How many days complete your medical report

What is your status visa please tel me

Be couse same problem in my qvc status

@hussainbth95

Referral medical report

Pending with authorities

@hussainbth95 11 day's

@hussainbth95

Hi sir did ur report  status change

My also pending with authority

Dear Sir,

What is the meaning of Referral Medical report pending with authorities?

Dear sir my report referral medical pending with authority

Your report has been shared with authorities on Qatar..they will reviw it and approve..

Dear sir madam I have done qvc on 18 february but still says medical report pending with authority what step should be done now? What to do?

Dear Sir,

What is the meaning of Referral Medical report pending with authorities.

My medical complete 2024 February 08 still not get report . They showing refferal medical report submitted authorities. Please answer me sir