Referral medical report pending with authorities

Hello,
I am from Pakistan, my Qatar work visa is in process. can you please tell me the meaning of "Referral medical report pending with authorities" now showing on QVC website when i check my visa status.
thank you and waiting for the response.

what is your latest status now

Dear All,

I have done my medical test in QVC on 9th September 2021 and still after 18 days shows Referral medical report pending with authorities status.
When I called QVC they say please wait no need to revisit.

Please advise about the above.

Thank you.

Dear wasim
Good morning , don't worry , test result takes few days but report takes time may be   many weeks waiting for medical committee.

Hope you received your Visa? How long did it take?

J ai pas encore reçu le visa pour ai vous aider

Dear Hakeem,
Still waiting for the result, status showing referral report pending with authorities

Wasim

I was scheduled for 28 September and completed my steps at QVC later on after 7 days my status on QVC changed from medical reports pending to Referral medical reports pending with authorities.

Salam .
My name is hafiz saim Arshad i just complet my medical test on 15september at karachi and completed my polio vaccine at 24 September but i did not get my results yet when I called on the qvc they said my report is with moh pending reports kindly guide me im worried abut my visa thnks

What is your current status on QVC

Medical report not going to employar

Whether your visa approved or not?  Kindly update me because  I am also on the same status

I have done my medical test on 23rd March 20222 and now my visa track showing referral medical report pending with authorities.can anyone tell me how many time it will take for submited...iam very worrying

@sangarnimalraj 21 feb still waiting

Please  tell me what is your visa status

@Wasim Akhtar45  please  tell me after  status  qvc

Please tell me after  refferral  medical reports pending with authorities.....!

@Wasim Akhtar45 Hi! I'm in same situation. May I ask what happened to your Visa?

Hello! I just want to share my experience and my current situation.

I took my Medical, May 11, 2022. And then, they called me for revisit May 14, 2022.
They referred me to their accredited clinic to do CT-SCAN. The Findings is SUBCENTIMETER CALCIFIED GRANULOMA RIGHT, and I don't even know what's the meaning.
I passed my CT-SCAN, May 18, 2022.
And my status in QVC changed into Referral Medical Report Pending with Authorities.
Since May 18, I'm still waiting, still no response. And I'm worrying now.

( I already worked in Qatar for 3 years, I've done my medical there, and I don't even have problem. I went back here in my Country cause I'll have new working Visa, I'm so confident to my health, and I don't even think that I'll encounter this problem.
Please, somebody can reply to me, give me a hope.)

Thank you so much!
@dipakkatwal1121

My brother had the same situation and was waiting for months (2 - 3 months), yet nothing happened. He asked the company to cancel the visa and re-apply and now after re-applying, the status is stuck at "referral medical report pending with authority".
@Wasim Akhtar45

hello how are you now? your still waiting or no
@rizareyes122785

I contracted the MOI & 109 in Qatar and they said in some cases, medical report subject to referral medical would take up to 15 working days (21 calendar days). If no change in the status, you have to contact the Sponsor/Employer and ask them to raise a ticket with Government Contact Centre in Qatar.
@mancillaleah2
what happend to your status now?

@mancillaleah25 what hapen u medical report status pls reply me

@mancillaleah25 sir pls reply u  medical status

@int.qshd what happen still visa status showing refferal test report pending with authority

Dear all friends

Did anyone move from refferal medical pending with authority?

I'm from Sri Lanka
I have the same issue in my visa I have completed my re test on 6 th June and 8 June the status changed to referral medical pending with authority but until now I'm waiting no changes

I have some information to share ask your PRO to visit moi and try to get some information

And also let him visit to the authority MOPH
In Rumailia ministry of health room number 118
I'm already informed to my pro he will visit

@rizareyes122785 did you got approval for your visa already ?

Dear / sir or madam
My name is Mohamed firthous  I am from  srilanka  please advice  to me anyone madical  report pending with authorities
Hi dear, im  having this the same Problem, i went to my Medical test  at Medical Commission  on 27/072022  And When i Check my Medical result i will be seeing this( refer to the Medical Commission) Till now, and my visa will Expire on 28/08/ 2022  Please can Any one Tell me What to do now

@goldendelivery550  you need to refer to medical commission!! May be they want to do more test!!! And harry up!!

hello,

I am from India , my Qatar work visa is in process. can you please tell me the meaning of "Referral medical report pending with authorities" now showing on QVC website when i check my visa status. I'm soo worried about my visa how long it will take me to get visa.

thank you and waiting for the response.

First step Medical report pending means bio-metric test send for validation, Second step Once the Medical Test Report available means, your medical report is send for validation to MOPH updates Referral medical report pending with authorities Final Third Step: Medical Report completed.

The whole process takes within 15 working days excluding holidays.

If you take Lounge Service the expected process is within 5 working days depends on if clients are call for retest.

If 15 days passed and no updates then approach QVC to raise a Ticket.

REFREAL MEDICAL PENDING SINCE MORE THAN 25 DAYS. RISE COMPLAIN ALSO NO REPLY TILL ASK ME TO WAIT, WHERE TO CONTACT PLS HELP ? maybe system issue as per qmc medical complete with authorities, but qvc refrel medical report pending with authorities what does it mean ?

@Hafeel Udayar hi bro please replya to me how many days need visa ready to print

Topic Linked with Qatar Visa Center

Alhamdulillah finally report summited after visiting to medical commision no118

@ija7443 Can you let me know how were you able to visit the medical comission

Dear all,

I am from Pakistan. I had my medical appointment through QVC Lounge service on 20th August 2022 and my status changed to lab report pending with MOH the very same day. It has been 33 days now and my employer has even raised a ticket with the authorities in Qatar but my status is the same. I have contacted QVC many times and they just say they have sent the results to MOH and they cannot do anything in this case. Please advise me on what can I do.

@Uzair Farooqui Topic already discus and link with QVC Qatar topic