Canada Student visa Refusal

Hey Hi,

I am Ram, am here in Canada on Visitor visa and applied for study visa under imm5709e, which is suggested by an agency.

I have received a refusal stating as below :

"You are not a person described in Immigration Legislation who can apply for this type of document from within Canada. An application of this type must be made at a Canadian Visa office in another country.

You must leave Canada on or before the expiry of your current document or, if your document has expired you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action being taken against you."

Could any one suggest me how to proceed further and avail study visa ?

I really appreciate for your response.

@ramanadhredy9 Hello and welcome

Try to contact the University you want to enrol with and enquire about student visa !

If the answer is the same, I believe you need to leave the Canadian territory to apply for your student visa as mentioned.

Regards

Bhavna

Hey Hi,
I am Ram, am here in Canada on Visitor visa and applied for study visa under imm5709e, which is suggested by an agency.
I have received a refusal stating as below :
"You are not a person described in Immigration Legislation who can apply for this type of document from within Canada. An application of this type must be made at a Canadian Visa office in another country.
You must leave Canada on or before the expiry of your current document or, if your document has expired you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action being taken against you."
Could any one suggest me how to proceed further and avail study visa ?
I really appreciate for your response.
-@ramanadhredy9

Seems quite clear what you must do, that is, apply for a student visa "...at a Canadian Visa office in another country". Any suggestion otherwise from expat.com members would result in the member being reported for being in violation of expat.com's code of conduct, i.e. condoning and/or recommending an illegal act.

"Some  people taking advantage of what is seen to be a backdoor entry into Canada" (Link to hindustantimes.com)

Best of luck in your application from abroad.