New members of the Kyrgyzstan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kyrgyzstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kyrgyzstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Peace be upon you. I am Egyptian. I speak Arabic, English, and Russian. I want to travel and invest in Kyrgyzstan. I want to know more details about job opportunities.

@aziad651

hello and welcome on board !

Would you like to invest and create your own business or are you looking for a job and an employer ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi Julien, I am from Ireland, I presently live in Thailand. I find it very hot here most of the time, so I am looking around for somewhere a bit more moderate in temperature. I also love to trek, climb and Ski. Unfortunately, none of these activities are enticing here in Thailand. I would like to know the scene for expats in Kyrgyzstan, especially Bishkek. The visa possibilities including the local expat knowledge. Kind regards, Eamonn

@eamonnomurchu1001

Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to open a new topic on the Kyrgyzstan main forum to seek advice from members settled there.

You can also reach for the nearest embassy for official infos about visa.

All the best

Bhavna