Family tragedy

In the last 2 years a little 5 year old boy has lost his, father, mother and yesterday 13 th.January at 4 am his 16 year old sister, she was cremated at 3pm same day by people donating 50 cents or $1 dollar, as no relatives can be found he is an orphan, my wife with my support have cared for them for the last 2 months in prey veng provence with food clothing and sending the little boy to school  etc.  the thought of him going to an orphanage fills me with dread, so what to do, i need some advice,  ah kun

I refer to my previous message on the 14th, January, in regards to the future of an orphaned 5 year old, problem has been resolved to the little boys welfare, we have decided to fully take care of him providing all the creature comforts and affection indefinitely ( or forever if need be ) or until relatives can be located, and depending on there circumstances allow him to go into there care, he is not going back to the miserable existence we took him from, to all those that took an interest in my previous message, I thank you.

What is exactly the point you are trying to make, as you appear to want to be some saving angel, but condem all those around you,

There are government & organisations charities that assists orphans and those in dire situations all over Cambodia,   

It's commendable that you wish to look after this small child who is now an orphan with his well being education and future life, and I wish you all future success,

But it is not nessasary to accuse many charities government or people in Cambodia that they do not care for their children or people,

Thank you for your reply, no doubt there are some excellent and very professionally run orphanages in cambodia and meant no disrespect to the hard working people that do the best job they can do, i certainly am no angel but the poverty and hardship this boy has  endured in his 5 short years has made him very fragile, we may be wrong but to save him further stress we have not told him his very loved sister has died but she has gone to thailand to work,  incidentally i am an 86 year old Australian and have a different perspective on how a society like ours has a very liberal and generous social welfare system, anyway he will be accepted into a large family and given every opportunity that a stable can offer, thank you, or ah kun.