Would anyone be interested in making new friends? Shenzhen based

Hi all,

happy to be in this group, I am Xue (chinese) ,local in shenzhen of China now, I had been in Australia,Turkey, Singapor, Thailand, Fiji.  I really enjoied being in multipie culture, that's why I come here .Now I hope I could make some new friends from this group. let's hang out and explore some new?  I like outdoor activitie, sci-fi movies, music(singing and piano), reading.

Please know that it is Not something like tinder, seriously speaking.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards

Welcome to the group

@o59690525 hi thank you Ayan!

Hey Xue, welcome to the group :) it would be great to make new friends here in China. Send me a message if you'd like, but I'm in the south, Zhuhai actually....

Take care and good luck!

@Teacher.Cole

Thank you ! Zhuhai is around 2 hours driven from shenzhen, not a long dis,  let's see what we could make, DM done

Hello Xue,

Nice to meet you. My name is Louise, I'm French and I would like to move in China in a few years. I have been beginning to learn Chinese language on Duolingo and I'll learn with a teacher in September. I find Chinese is an interesting language.

See you soon

Louise

@louiserobertdanthony

hi louise,nice to meet  you,  which city do you choose to move in?

Hi Xue,

I would like to move to Xian or to Guilin, I have not yet an idea. I have the time.

First of all, I must find a job in China.

LouiE

@louiserobertdanthony

good wishes to you for finding the job , generally I feel most expats is doing the engineering , teaching jobs , and I think this website " HiredChina.com" maybe would help you