Where to visit on weekends in Shenzhen

Hi there I'm a Bangladeshi-Canadian living in Shenzhen teaching at a school here in Shiyan. It's been a little over a month that I've been here and I've recently started to explore more and more of the city. Would love to get to know some expats living here and I am really interested in seeing different parts of the city. I have been to Splendid China, Sea World area and Coastal City so where owuld you suggest next? I take public transport.

No Hustle and Bustle: Go to OCT Loft (close to window of the world) (KONKA). Eat in My Noodle. Go to check out the ART exhibition in LOFT1 and LOFT2. Check out the handcraft fair on the first weekend in month. Its relaxing there. Rent a bike (between Loft1 and Loft2) and drive along bike road in this area, which is very nice. You can even visit Italy and have a coffee on the lake. Portofino is close to LOFT on the bike route.

BEACH: Visit the beach in Dameisha. The Chinese go only if calendar is saying summer. Therefore you better go now to prevent 50 000 people. In summer it is nice to have a breakfast or brunch in Sheraton hotel. Then you are allowed to stay in Hotel beach and pool. Very nice! Take J1 Bus (11 yuan from Shekou) which brings you directly to the beach and next station is Sheraton Hotel at the end of the beach. (I have so much more)