Steps to settle in Grenada

Hello everyone, am Timbin from Cameroon. I wish to settle myself in Grenade, appreciate various aspects of that beautiful place to Live. Looking for opportnity to work and study there. Am opened and appreciate any informations that Can help me get through

Thanks all for responding me.

@ytimbin21

hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Grenada forum so that members settled here might help you.

So, for a good start, you need to choose whether you wish to work there or study as these are 2 different things, formalities will differ and your visa as well.

For Studies, the most practical way is to google search schools and universities and send them a message through their website. They will provide you all the necessary information on applications, fees and visa.

For work, it is more complicated, it requires to have skills and professional experience that are in demand in the country so that you may find an employer. Maybe you could elaborate on your skills and qualifications.

Regards

Bhavna

Thanks to responding me, thanks for creating this group to support my project. Firts i will like to work when staying there. I wish to have all formalities about how to get work and Visa so i Can live in that beautiful country.

@ytimbin21

If you find an employer willing to employ you yes. The employer has to apply for your permit. Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Grenada section of the website to put forward your qualifications and skills.

You may also use google to find open positions and apply.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks so much