Visa Changes

Hello, I'm in Germany under a Sprachkurs Visum that is expiring very soon. I would like to extend my stay after my marriage with my fiancé in Denmark. I would like to ask what is the process and how we can work on this?

Hello, I'm in Germany under a Sprachkurs Visum that is expiring very soon. I would like to extend my stay after my marriage with my fiancé in Denmark. I would like to ask what is the process and how we can work on this?

-@novania

You already had another post on the same subject, please don't double post. This now adds that the marriage was supposedly done in Denmark. It still doesn't mention the citizenship of either you or your spouse! That is essential information.

And it doesn't mention if they are living in Germany. If they are Danish, then as an EU citizen they can move to Germany and apply for a family reunion visa for you; not the other way around. Whatever the citizenships, if they remain in Denmark, then you have no basis to remain in Germany with this.

And in some circumstances, one who has entered Germany and only then marries, has to wait a couple of years to have it count as a basis to stay. Rules are set up to help real families stay together, not to have people try questionable ways to stay when they have no legal basis. More details would be needed to assess your chances.