Club Life?

We'll be returning for 6-8 weeks in Vietnam, looking for possible (young) retirement locations.  There is fantastic information on this forum!  Cannot thank you all enough xx

Our specific wish is what we call 'club life'.  We're both super-keen on tennis / padel / gym / swim in a single club, preferably with a little 'lifestyle' additions of cafe, club play nights, minor social scene etc. 

Considering the inequalities that are rife in SE Asia, I'm properly embarrassed to even ask about this.... white privileged idiot etc :-(

...but how else can I find out?  Preferably this wouldn't be in the heart of a city centre.

Anyway, any ideas are most welcome.  And keep up the great work guys1f44f.svg1f44f.svg1f44f.svg

Thanks

Only one I know, https://www.thehanoiclub.com/

Used to go there to play Squash

@Papawads Vietnam is now an up coming nation, citizenry getting affluent, especially in cities. Lots of such clubs catering for those who own Mercedes, Porsche etc. Just come over and ask around...and rent a luxurious place nearby..

As Groucho once said: I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. Your best best is to stay at a serviced apartment with a pool and gym.

Our specific wish is what we call 'club life'.  We're both super-keen on tennis / padel / gym / swim in a single club, preferably with a little 'lifestyle' additions of cafe, club play nights, minor social scene etc. 

-@Papawads

Perhaps it's worth looking into the myriad upscale golf clubs in Vietnam, especially the ones along the coast, such as The Bluffs, just north of Vũng Tàu.