Update on exchange of driving licence from Uk to Mauritius

I went as described with all my papers to the Traffic Branch last week to change my UK Licence to Mauritius Drivers Permit and it was rejected for two reasons

[1] I needed a photocopy of the page in the passport where I last entered Mauritius.

[2] I needed an Attested(apostile) copy of my driving licence which means the Green paper copy.

I am not sure if these are recent changes to the regulations on this matter or that some officers decide that they want more information than others

@lesmar54

[1] Yes, that's pretty reasonable requirement, nothing special. If I remember correctly there is a question in the form what asks for date of arrival.

[2] You can ask your embassy to confirm that paper you provide is a valid driving license. It should contain your name, passport number, driving license number and  class(es) of vehicle(s) you're allowed to drive including their verbal description, e.g. "Class B (Motor cars)".

My papers were approved two weeks ago and I'm only waiting for the license to be printed.