GoTyme Bank

Having tried all the various methods to transfer money from my UK bank account into my accounts here I now just pay cash into GoTyme at any branch of Robinsons and transfers to any bank (also to gcash) are instant and free using their app.

I load my Starling and/or Case card for free online from my UK banking app (Nationwide Bank) and draw the cash at an ATM. Near perfect exchange rate but 250pesos for using foreign card. However, using a ChinaBank or BPI ATM 20K is allowed in one transaction.

For me this is a fast worry-free way to get money for our expenses into my accounts here. Admittedly Robinsons is close by. I just pay the cash in at the till same time as we do our shopping and no other charges. Works for me perfectly. Not suitable for large transfers obviously.

Having tried all the various methods to transfer money from my UK bank account into my accounts here I now just pay cash into GoTyme at any branch of Robinsons and transfers to any bank (also to gcash) are instant and free using their app.
I load my Starling and/or Case card for free online from my UK banking app (Nationwide Bank) and draw the cash at an ATM. Near perfect exchange rate but 250pesos for using foreign card. However, using a ChinaBank or BPI ATM 20K is allowed in one transaction.
For me this is a fast worry-free way to get money for our expenses into my accounts here. Admittedly Robinsons is close by. I just pay the cash in at the till same time as we do our shopping and no other charges. Works for me perfectly. Not suitable for large transfers obviously.

-@C D87

Sure, this works but you still have to make a physical appearance at Robinson's and deposit the ATM cash at 250o pet withdrawal, which I don't care that much about; I do care about having to make a trip to Robinson's all the time even if it is close. Parking and lines are z hassle I suspect. Anybody can get a basic level gcash or Maya mobile wallet and take that ATM money to any 7-11 and load them up,  which can then be used to pay most utility bills and even load your prepaid sims. However, at the risk of being presumptuous, most of us would insist on the entire process being online with no need to physically travel anywhere.