Hello, is here my future English speaking friend?

My name is Ewa, I am looking for English speaking friend who would like to help me to improve my English. Maybe languages exchange? ;) I am waiting for your reply, my future friend ;)
Ewa, 20

Hi Ewa! Welcome on board! :)

Hi :)

good luck!

hey , maybe it could be me :)

sure, we can speak in english

ne, it will be me...:D

great! i know english, mandarin, malay.
let find out more the possibility for learning from each other =)

Hi Felicyta,
Welcome to Expat.com - :)

I've mentioned to other people on Expat.com who want to improve their English, one good way is to get involved in the forums. This will help you read the English and write. As time goes by, you will find you are learning. Then after a few months you may look back and i'm sure you will be much better. :D

As they say practice makes perfect ;)

Good Luck,

Jaz :cool:

Hi Ewa,

It could be me as well.
Please tell us your plan/arrangement for English exchanging, example: off line sometimes for coffee & speaking?

I am living in HCM.C, and I love speaking English.

Cheers,
Hai Do.

hye there..email me at julfa.hanim@gmail.com

Felicyta wrote:

My name is Ewa, I am looking for English speaking friend who would like to help me to improve my English. Maybe languages exchange? ;) I am waiting for your reply, my future friend ;)
Ewa, 20

Hi Ewa,

I hope it is not a late advice. The only thing to say is, just join many of the enjoyable and inormative discussions which are running on this site all the time. You will get your english improved even faster than you can never imagine.

Good luck.
Cheers,
MO.

Hi ewa,

I am looking forward to have you as a friend and exchange the languages, I can help :D

Greetings.

i can also help you to improve your English

Maybe you could also teach us how to speak Vietnamese as a langauge exchange, ;)

Gmellcolm,it would be also interresting to teach us mandarin.... ;)

Sure we can learn and chat here

Hello!

I am Kelly a singaporean!

Would love to make friends with you. i love meeting people from all over the world. i would love to teach you english! im a writer anyways.

You can chat with me here. or add me in facebook. j.d.robb90[at]hotmail.com

Kelly

hi.i wsh to have a contacts with you.my name is dullah,am from tanzania in east africa,contacts me through my email address dulability@gmail.com

hi,ewa my name is james i will like to be your friend.you can mail me on staboiz3301@gmail.com.

Hi Ewa
Welcome to Guangzhou, I'm interested in language exchange to help each other learn. Let me know if you are interested.....Hayden

Hi kelly i love to add you in my facebook and talk to you to learn and improve my english i tried to find your facebook. but i didn't find. by the way i am jeissa

Czesc :) Jak sie masz?  We can speak.

from where you are ?

Hello JXJ -> In english please on this English Speaking forum! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

She was Polish so I thought I'd befriend her by writing something in her language. It's from my experience which is what you wrote to me stating I should share, which is what I did. This website isn't for me if I can't be free to talk. BTW, 'Jak sie masz?' translates to 'How are you?' Also, no, I don't feel welcome anymore thanks to your approach.

Hi im Reay to be ur friend

Hi Kelly I wana be ur friend please

i am deb from India  want to be your friend , can help you for English Language exchange , . Please add me ,

hello ewa

yes can you becom my friand but i don't speake English correctely

hello a bit but fluent

Sure i am aslo not good in english but it can help us mutually.

HI Eva

welcome to the site. I am Denver from abu dhabi. hope i could help you with my knowledge.

take care friend. hope to hear from you

cheers

Denver

denver.3742@yahoo.com

Hello Emmanuel.

Would you mind to lower capslock, while writing on the forum.

Thank you very much.

Karen :)

I am Emre from Turkey. As im studyong english language and improve some skills.i also would like to make friends international. To cut short i would like some culture and language exchange.i hope one of you will reply

Hello , My name is Laura. If you want to improve your English , I will help you. I am English teacher too. We will connect by Skype to practice. Do you live in Canada? I live in Lima, Peru.
Well  my mail is teacherlauramendoza@hotmail.com

See you , friend.
Laura

Hi Laure i've added you on skype could you tell me how often do you visit skype?

Hello to you. My name is Lena and i am from Australia..I would like to help you with your english if i can..Feel free to write to me or add me as a contact..Bye for now, Lena.

Hi Ewa,

Just as you know, you post is now on the Warsaw Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team