Basketball

Hi

Does anybody play some basketball here in Saigon? Looking for some people to play with.

Patrick

Great! Me too!! U used to play in Phnom Penh every saturday afternoon but since I moved my ball is still inflated... Leave me your number and i will contact you. Hope to hear from you!

Daniel.

Ps. i also posted this message on the An Phu/Phu My Hung neighbors site to see if there are already groups in HCMC.

Daniel, my number is 0932778687. let's organize something next few weeks
cheers, patrick

Hi Patrick
i will be pleased to join you for shooting some balls.
I have a good level
Brice

Hi Patrick, Brice,

depending where you guys live, there is a sportsclub on Phan Dang Luu (Binh Thanh District). It's near the Columbia Hospital I believe. i will have a look later this week and let u know if it's suitable. If u know any other places, please let me know.

Daniel

hi all,

wordhcmc.com/listings/artsbooks/sports

here you can find most of the sportsclubs, news, restaurants, events and activities in HCMC.

best regards,
henrik

Hi guys, not sure if its too late, but can I get on on basketball too? I just arrived in HCMC this week

sure, just follow the link wordhcmc.com/listings/artsbooks/sports and get the contact information(s) of the person(s) in charge of the different sports and activities.
...i have never played basketball here, but i can recommend freesbee, saigon ultimate, and football, saigon saints. enjoy.

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in playing basketball too.  Is there a way to contact you guys?  I don't see any email on the site.  My number is 012.0312.1113. 

optima

I would also be interested in playing some basketball. I don't have a phone number here yet. Please send me a message!

anyone still playing in here?

mimo.vn/basketballsaigon

Game still on? I'd like very much to pick it up again. My phone number here is 0909927068

wordhcmc.com/listings/artsbooks/sports

:"Basketball

Phan Dinh Phung Club

8 Vo Van Tan, Q3

Tel: 3829 6312

Home to the majority of hotshot Asian teams including Filipinos, South Koreans and Japanese. Mismo Ngayon, one of six Filipino teams, plays there every Sunday morning.

Saigon Expats

kurtislaw@best.com.vn.

A basketball night at Saigon South International School every Wednesday, open to anyone who wants to play or watch. Call Kurtis Law on 0903904054 to secure an invitation".

looking for a second hand electric bicycle in good condition would also like to know where in Ho Chi Minh one can purchase a new one, I live in Sky Garden 3, so the closer the better :)

bro's are you still playing basketball? kindly contact me please 01212843060. Please let me join you on your games. Thanks a lot.

Hey guys!!! I would also be interested in playing some basketball!! I'm perfect player :D call me 0915762440 :P

I would love to join too. Got a friend with me. Eager to get ourself sweat in the court. Please contact me 01265779166 cheers!!

Hello alvinjy and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

I mentioned this before in another thread, but there is a basketball court at RMIT in District 7. There should be games there every weekend. Bring your A game.

hi Pats, carlo here from phil where can i play basketball here in saigon? my location here in charm plaza di an. please keep me posted thanks.

Come me in.  just let me know where I'm from D7. ***

-Ace

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

ok. any schedule of the game and venue?

let me know. i am available anytime. thanks guys.

just realize this forum is from 5 years ago.