Indians in the UK

Hi, to all you Indian expats in the UK, and those thinking of taking the plunge, I run an online magazine for the international Indian community.

(moderated: no ads please)

I was born and reside in the UK, so hopefully I can advise on some issues related to moving and living in Britain.

Oh, and I am more than happy to help any other expats that have an interest in Indian affairs or who are just looking for a decent Indian restaurant!

Bro, then you are not really an NRI , but a British Asian lol

However you could always get the PIO card (Persons of Indian Origin card) lol

I got that card even though I am only half Indian lol

You're right! Well technically, anyway.

I was using the term non resident Indian descriptively. Was thinking about possibly getting the OCI rather than PIO card.

I have never seen an Indian living in the west who wants to come back to India - especially if s/he happens to have the residency/citizenship of the Western country! And especially if you live in a great city like London! :rolleyes:

What makes you want to come back to India?

Would like to know if anyone interested to look into the Anti-aging business that our company NUSKIN ENterprises is about to open up in India? Thank you.

irenef, you are :offtopic:

I have never seen an Indian living in the west who wants to come back to India - especially if s/he happens to have the residency/citizenship of the Western country! And especially if you live in a great city like London! roll.pngWhat makes you want to come back to India?

-@Globalseek

I am an Indian living in the UK since 1969 and who wishes to go back to the homeland sometime in the future. Why? Born in India and my childhood formed my mindset and attitudes.

Anyway the question I have is: are there any NRI's here without Aadhar who have a NRI bank account in India.

I have never seen an Indian living in the west who wants to come back to India - especially if s/he happens to have the residency/citizenship of the Western country! And especially if you live in a great city like London! roll.pngWhat makes you want to come back to India?        -@Globalseek

I am an Indian living in the UK since 1969 and who wishes to go back to the homeland sometime in the future. Why? Born in India and my childhood formed my mindset and attitudes.
Anyway the question I have is: are there any NRI's here without Aadhar who have a NRI bank account in India.

-@dennisalmeida77

This is a 12 year old post, it is unlikely you will get a response.

You really should start a new topic with your question for better coverage.

SimCityAT

Expat Team

Closed