Marmaris Recruitment

Dear All,

I wanted to ask about Marmaris Recruitment and how legitimate are they. They keep on sending me emails asking to register with them and pay 39.95 GBP for their services and apparently they have a high rate of work placement for people in Istanbul. Can anyone advise or has anyone dealt with them in the past?

Regards,

Maksym Yavorskyi

If they ask for cash, block them.

I thought so as well just wanted to ask here on the forum, I am new here you see and looking for a job

Yah they ask money and send to western union. ..but better I'm not able to give my number..

never pay money

Thank you

Hello Yavorskyi,

Marmaris recruitment is a legit agency and i can assure you 100% that Sarah Jones has been really helpful in finding your dream job...the 39.99GBP you re required to pay for membership is nothing compare to what you re going to gain and the experience...

Hey, please could you advise me on this. Marmaris Recruitment contacted me about jobs in Poland and they are asking me to pay some fees. I dont actually know if they are legitimate.  Please can you advise me on this ?
Roy

Hello Roytita1,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I would advise you to start your own thread on the Turkey forum since you may not receive any response here as this thread has been inactive for quite a while now.

Thank you,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hey,  I want to know if it would be wise to pay marmaris recruitment agency for work visa to Poland.  Are they actually genuine agency

Am in the same boat with you,  don't know if I should pay too

Hello,  have you been able to deal with the marmaris people concerning the Poland work visa?
As I also have been talking to them too,  but am yet to comit any funds.

Hello.
May i know what other people you need

Thank you

I am a job seeker,  not an employer.  That's why I was asking the question

Hi I to have seen a job from mamaris and they saying £49.99 to join there vip they advertising salon job for Turkish person but are willing to send my cv as more than qualified for this job rate pay 1800 bd pcm thought it was to good to be true

@Yavorskyi hello brother I'm also confused on marmaris recruitment please let me know are they legit or not I'm also looking for job?

@Yavorskyihello brother I'm also confused on marmaris recruitment please let me know are they legit or not I'm also looking for job?

@Ceolinks1hello brother I'm also confused on marmaris recruitment please let me know are they legit or not I'm also looking for job?

Lots of people are being offered jobs

Every offer seems to ask for money

If they ask for money, block them

If you're stupid, pay them

If you want to verify the legitimacy of a company, you can ask them for their company registration details. If the company is registered in London, UK, you can search for their details on the UK Companies page. By doing this, you can see that the company has been in operation for nearly 20 years. If you are dealing with the Marmaris branch, you can ask for their VERGI plate or you can search the Mugla registry. I know someone whos' had interviews arranged for schools and they seem legit but always do your own due diligence.

If you want to verify the legitimacy of a company, you can ask them for their company registration details. If the company is registered in London, UK, you can search for their details on the UK Companies page. By doing this, you can see that the company has been in operation for nearly 20 years. If you are dealing with the Marmaris branch, you can ask for their VERGI plate or you can search the Mugla registry. I know someone whos' had interviews arranged for schools and they seem legit but always do your own due diligence.

-@d4zt7bsj

Assuming a scammer isn't using the name of a legitimate company.

The post also assumes, even if it legitimate, the company isn't just one more on a list of rubbish places that charge for poor services.

Since posts here complain they are asking for money - AVOID THEM

There is a legitimate compny in the UK

It turned overver 8,000 quid last year with zero profit, no fixed assets, and staff cost of less than 6,000 pounds.

That means one person working a few hours a week, probably the owner.

Even if you're dealing with that legitimate company, I would run away the monent they asked for cash.

Edit. There's nothing to say they are honest on their tax returns. Searches suggest a lot of people pay them. However, other than a few Google Maps reviews, not much says they have actually placed anyone.

As for the one in Turkey, their registered address has 166,425 companies working from it.

The building is offices used as a fake address - The companies aren't actually there.

Don't pay anything

@Fred It seems like there might be some misinformation. The company charges a $50 fee for its recruitment agency service, which involves searching its database. This company has been operating in Turkey for over 20 years, is registered in the UK, and has an office in Marmaris. It is highly reputable in Turkey, especially in tourism and education.

Recruitment agencies globally operate similarly. You pay a fee to search their database or for administrative costs. To find a job, you contact the agency, they arrange the interviews, and the employer usually pays them a finder's fee if your hired.

If you don't have a residence permit in Turkey, you must pay residency fees, taxes, insurance, etc., in most cases. Then, the employer will pay for the work permit application fees and SGK. If you are abroad, you must have a remote interview via Zoom. If hired, you have to go to the local embassy to apply for a work visa, then travel to Turkiye, and then the employer completes the work permit application. Sometimes, you must pay the fees, but this part is whatever the agreement is with the employer.

@Fred It seems like there might be some misinformation. The company charges a $50 fee for its recruitment agency service, which involves searching its database. This company has been operating in Turkey for over 20 years, is registered in the UK, and has an office in Marmaris. It is highly reputable in Turkey, especially in tourism and education.
Recruitment agencies globally operate similarly. You pay a fee to search their database or for administrative costs. To find a job, you contact the agency, they arrange the interviews, and the employer usually pays them a finder's fee if your hired..

-@d4zt7bsj

The company shows an 8,000 quid turnover according to their tax returns.

That's roughly 10,000 US.

At 50 per customer, we're talking 17 people per month.

Perhaps they pay taxes in Turkey on a UK registered company running from a small office block with over 166,000 companies in it.

Perhaps all the traits normally associated with a dodgy business are just nothingness in this case.