Wednesday Drinkies

Hey guys,

Wednesday drinkies are an old tradition. It started back in 2005 on the AlloExpat board, and it got a couple of good years in them. Unfortunately it stopped in 2007. I've kick started things again over the past few months on the Expatypus board, and it is picking up :)

The get together is bi-weekly and open to all; so you're most invited to take a leap and join us - you will not regret it ;)

The next one is tomorrow at 8.30pm in Little Havana

Time: 8.30pm onwards
When: 23 February 2011
Where: Little Havana in Changkat Bukit Bintang
Facebook event page: facebook.com/event.php?eid=130629030339692  - Wednesday Drinkies - 23 Feb 2011

As always, feel free to invite friends and colleagues too.
The more the merrier !

The next one is this coming Weds in the Sri Hartamas / Mt Kiara area. All details are here under:

When: 9 March 2011
Where: OverTime @ Mont Kiara
Facebook event page: facebook.com/event.php?eid=181868218522866

We're always on the outside area and are quite easy to spot as our group is very mixed. Feel free to send me a PM or a FB message the day before and I'll give you my mobile number so you can reach me once there :)

Hello Expatypus,

You can post your event on the Community section>Events, of Malaysia Classifieds page.

Regards

Tomorrow.
8.30 onwards.
See you there :)

Time: 8.30pm onwards (usually until midnight or later for the night-dwellers)
When: Thursday 20-07-11
Where: Ceylon Bar in Changkat Bukit Bintang (link goes to google map)
Facebook event page: Thursday's Drinkies on Facebook

We're always on the outside area and are quite easy to spot as our group is very mixed. Feel free to send me a PM or a FB message before tomorrow 8pm and I'll give you my mobile number so you can reach me once there :)

Hello Expatypus!

Thank you for posting your event in the Malaysia classifieds > community section.

Harmonie.

Expatypus wrote:

Tomorrow.
8.30 onwards.

Time: 8.30pm onwards (usually until midnight or later for the night-dwellers)
When: Thursday 20-07-11

We're always on the outside area and are quite easy to spot as our group is very mixed. Feel free to send me a PM or a FB message before tomorrow 8pm and I'll give you my mobile number so you can reach me once there :)

Hey, guess I missed the fun......:(

No biggie, we organize drinkies every two to three weeks
The next one should be in the Damansara Heights area :)

Will be heading down to Changkat BB next Friday for a colleague's farewell. It will be a wild one for sure as we are suppose to get him 'drunk':cheers:

The next Drinkies will be this Thursday, 8.30pm onwards @ Chef & Brew, damansara heights.
Chef & Brew is a very chilled out restaurant, with great service and very decent prices.

We'll be sitting on the outside area and should be quite easy to spot. Feel free to send me a PM or a FB message before and I'll give you my mobile number so you can reach me once there :)

---

When: 18-08-11
Where: Chef & Brew in Bukit Damansara (link goes to google map)

---

As always, feel free to invite friends and colleagues too.
The more the merrier !

The next Drinkies will be next Wednesday, 8.30pm onwards @ the Ceylon Bar.

We'll be sitting on the outside area and should be quite easy to spot. The waiters also know us so you can ask them once there. Alternatively, feel free to send me a PM or a FB message and I'll give you my mobile number so you can reach me for directions :)

---

When: 07-09-11
Facebook event page: Wednesday's Drinkies on Facebook

---

As always, feel feel free to invite friends and colleagues, expats and world-citizens, drinkers and non drinkers. Everybody's welcome. The more the merrier !

Expatypus

Yes, I will be there with friends. Will PM you soon for your number.

Cheers :cheers:
Chris

Great !

It's been a while !
Some have left, some have come back. The Weds Get Together remains. The next one will be next Wednesday, 8.30pm onwards @ the Ceylon Bar. More details here under:

When: 16-11-11
Facebook event page: Wednesday's Get together on Facebook

As always, feel feel free to invite friends and colleagues, expats and world-citizens, drinkers and non drinkers. Everybody's welcome. The more the merrier !

Jacques, see you there :)

See you there Chris :)

Hi All,

When is the next Wednesday drinkies?

Hi yes I was one of the Alloexpat regulars back from 2004 where it all strated at coffee bean! It ended up with great pool parties and lots of trips inc one unmentionably wild party in Penang ;)

Wednesday's there is a regular meeting with couchsurfing in Changkat! Maybe better another night? Some will belong to both groups. They get 20-30 attendees.

sasha74 wrote:

Hi All,

When is the next Wednesday drinkies?

Should be next week.
To be confirmed over the week-end. I just need to find a babysitter for my lil' one :)

Cool...can buzz me then, would love to join

Would love to join as well...any more comin up soon??

Regards,

Narveen

Unfortunately I can't tomorrow. Nor the following.
Unless someone else pick up the baton the next one should be on 14th Dec :)

Hi I was wondering is the respond good and usually how many turn up for the Wednesday Drinkies :)

There is a couchsurfing meet at healymacs on Wednesday why not join that?

yourmanjh wrote:

Hi I was wondering is the respond good and usually how many turn up for the Wednesday Drinkies :)

It varies. Sometimes we're half a dozen, sometimes a dozen.
All welcome :)

Expatypus wrote:
yourmanjh wrote:

It varies. Sometimes we're half a dozen, sometimes a dozen.
All welcome :)

Hmmm sound interesting...

I'm looking forward to join you guys on jan 10. Let me know guys.

Hi all,

Good to hear some interests :)
Next get together is on Wednesday the 11th of Jan. Same time (8.30pm onwards), same place (Ceylon Bar in Changkat Bukit Bintang). For more info, do check the Facebook event page: Wednesday's Get together on Facebook

i am in as well

Expatypus wrote:

Hi all,

Good to hear some interests :)
Next get together is on Wednesday the 11th of Jan. Same time (8.30pm onwards), same place (Ceylon Bar in Changkat Bukit Bintang). For more info, do check the Facebook event page: Wednesday's Get together on Facebook

Hey Jacques,

Most probably will be there with my friends. Hope you will say hello to me this time :P See ya!!!

Chris

Will do !
Do sms me when you reach there :)

When will be your next gathering?