Looking for female expat friends in Arusha!

HI expats!

I recently moved to Arusha,  and live with my Tanzanian boyfriend in Ilboru village. I'd like to make some female expat friends if possible. Sometimes my days are mostly filled with Swahili talk, which I don't understand much at this moment. Looking for some English speakers to chat with, go for a cup or coffee, or walk around town.

I'm 30 years old and from Canada. Feel free to message me and we can exchange information!

Cheers!

Amanda

Hi Amanda!
Check your message, please.

Hi there! Are you still living in Arusha? I just arrived here :)

Check your DM

@Amanda04 Hi Amanda! I somehow came across your post from a few years ago, and was wondering if you still live near Arusha? I am working here until the end of August and then will be back again in January. I love it here but it can get a little bit lonely - that expat life! If you are ever up for a glass of wine or a cup of coffee or just a walk around, let me know :)

Best wishes,

Rachel

P.S. I am half American and half Italian, but live in Ireland when I'm not in Tanzania :)

Hello Rachbosfco,

Please note that this is an old thread. It has been several years since Amanda logged in.

I would suggest that you open a new thread on the Tanzania forum.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello, I'm from Tanzania but I live in Dar es salaam

@rachbosfco  HI Racheal

im living is South Africa.?

only went top Zanzibar on a quick vaca-

how you doing?

Hello, I shall be coming to Zanzibar shortly to find out the functioning of IIT, which is newly started this year only in Zanzibar and for which needs a friend who will accompany me there?

@Rasheedsept

hello, when are you coming?

@Noreen Nuru,

In January-2024.

Hello I'm from TANZANIA dar es salaam I need American friend