Are you looking for Business partner

Hello

I am Edward, Tanzanian male, living in Arusha city

I am a tour operator after working for more than 10 years as a driver tour guide.

I would like like to meet an entrepreneur or business-minded partners to set up the business together which relating to community or tourism for example Tour company, Hotels, Restaurant, importing and exporting lodges and relating

I hope to meet someone from here, let us talk, meet and make decision

Yours friendly
Edward Kahembe

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Edward,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction.

It would be much appreciated if you can drop an ad in the Tanzania classifieds section : Business partners category.
It is the most appropriate section for your search.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

HI.....IM EMAD

I looking Business partners for Clothes in Tanzania

thanks

@Tanzania Safari hi Edward can we talk more about the business this my phone No.***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you

@Tanzania Safari, Will be glad to partner with you in Safari tour guiding.

Hello Peter,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can send a private message to Tanzania Safari1f609.svg

It will be better to discuss business matters that way,

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Thanks Yoginee

@Tanzania Safari

HI , my name is Mohamed Alarami I am the General Manager of Paramount for Contracting & Services ,

I am really interested in investing in Tanzania in such tourist business you have mentioned.

can we talk further about the details .

HelloI am Edward, Tanzanian male, living in Arusha cityI am a tour operator after working for more than 10 years as a driver tour guide.I would like like to meet an entrepreneur or business-minded partners to set up the business together which relating to community or tourism for example Tour company, Hotels, Restaurant, importing and exporting lodges and relating I hope to meet someone from here, let us talk, meet and make decisionYours friendlyEdward Kahembe***

-@Tanzania Safari HI , my name is Mohamed Alarami I am the General Manager of Paramount for Contracting & Services ,

I am really interested in investing in Tanzania in such tourist business you have mentioned.

can we talk further about the details .

@Mohamed Alarami@ You arewelcome Mohamed,

can you please call me on***, please.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you