Personal Introduction - Questions. Shall Weeeeeeeee ?

Hello there i am living Jászberény. Presently not working so thought to spend time around .. and thinking to know more about ppl here and to learn what i can find . i like reading, writing, art and animation . does like to talk often lol damn it dont think i am a motermouth ..
so what are we here and are there and boring ppl just like me ..if yes do write to me and share your own personal experiance how do ppl take u, talk to you abt diffrent stuffs and how do u find life here .. so see ya as we start posting .....................

Hello Rohin,

Thanks for your introduction ;)

Haha ha haha .. that wasnt fair .. you shoud give yours also hahahaha.....

Well I am Yud and I form part of the Expat.com team ;) My hobbies include playing tennis, playing video games, surfing on the net and of course blogging ;) The rest you can have a look on my profile! :D

Rohin wrote:

Hello there i am living Jászberény. .. so see ya as we start posting .....................

I'm Fluffy. I'm actually a ghost cat. When I was alive there was not much to tell about what I like. Mainly it was sleeping, cleaning myself, wandering around in the garden, chasing mice and eating cat food.

I'm pretty smart for a dead cat. As you can see, even though I'm dead, I'm OK with the internet and I can type pretty good even though the vet cremated me. Alright, that's a lie, my owner used to send messages/postcards to the kids from me when they were very young and eventually, the virtual personalities of myself (Fluffy the Cat) and my owner seem to have merged.

Unfortunately, I died sometime ago but it hasn't stopped me being online. That's just inexplicable. Maybe all will be explained one day in an episode of "The Ghost Whisperer".

Hi,

I'm Szocske, Grasshopper in Hungarian. A little boy used to jump around in excitement (and ADHD) a lot, and got nicknamed after me, and he still uses it as a pseudonym in forums and such. He has learned to contain his excitement a little more since, but still must fidget all day to avoid his body falling asleep from boredom. Using a huge inflatable ball as a chair helps.

Yud wrote:

Well I am Yud and I form part of the Expat.com team ;) My hobbies include playing tennis, playing video games, surfing on the net and of course blogging ;) The rest you can have a look on my profile! :D

Thanks mate.... i think i am younger than you that is why i like plying table tannis .. xbox as well. Dealing with web media is my old time business .. since then i got stuck in web.. i like cooking travling and listening to music ... that is my fav time pass.

fluffy2560 wrote:
Rohin wrote:

Hello there i am living Jászberény. .. so see ya as we start posting .....................

I'm Fluffy. I'm actually a ghost cat. When I was alive there was not much to tell about what I like. Mainly it was sleeping, cleaning myself, wandering around in the garden, chasing mice and eating cat food.

I'm pretty smart for a dead cat. As you can see, even though I'm dead, I'm OK with the internet and I can type pretty good even though the vet cremated me. Alright, that's a lie, my owner used to send messages/postcards to the kids from me when they were very young and eventually, the virtual personalities of myself (Fluffy the Cat) and my owner seem to have merged.

Unfortunately, I died sometime ago but it hasn't stopped me being online. That's just inexplicable. Maybe all will be explained one day in an episode of "The Ghost Whisperer".

ok Kitten Thanks for the scary intro here is something for you ..
ß"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"Ç
"şĄ§                 ,             §Ąş"
"şĄ§                / )            §Ąş"
"şĄ§    BeWaRe!    (~(             §Ąş"
"şĄ§                ) )            §Ąş"
"şĄ§               / /             §Ąş"
"şĄ§              (_(              §Ąş"
"şĄ§         _,-""   ""-._         §Ąş"
"şĄ§       /_  /\     /\  _\       §Ąş"
"şĄ§      (/ \(/\\-~-//\)/ \)      §Ąş"
"şĄ§         {   "         "   }      §Ąş"
"şĄ§       \ { } /       §Ąş"
"şĄ§      ,--.>_ .:Y:. _<,--.      §Ąş"
"şĄ§        `'''    '--^--'   `'''      §Ąş"
"şĄ§ ******  I'm Fluffy.******     §Ąş"
"şĄ§               I'am            §Ąş"
"şĄ§ PRoWLiNG & PRePaReD To PouNCe §Ąş"
"şĄ§ LoVe To GeT MY CLaWS iN You!! §Ąş"
ß"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"şĄ§Ąş"Ç

Rohin wrote:

ok Kitten Thanks for the scary intro here is something for you ..

That's really cool.

Thanks!

Someone has waaaaay too much time :o)

PDIinHungary wrote:

Someone has waaaaay too much time :o)

Don°t yout ? .. Enjoy your time as much you can you can .. Keep Visiting and keep posting .. If you have enough time ..... i Know your answer is "NO".. :(

I look in here on a regular basis. I'm just not a serial poster :D
We're not a million miles from you either, here in Eger/Sirok.

Loved the ghost cat :)

I am a REAL cat :):D  I am studying to be a vet cat so I can stick needles in other cats butts - not to mention DOGS - yeehah.  I love living in Hungay :)