Looking to spend some time in Argentina

Hi guys, my name is Kale. I am interested in experiencing what life in south america is like and I hear great things about Argentina. I guess at first i would be interested in coming for a few months to check out the vibe. I have a little bit of money so I wouldn't necessarily need a job. Bit would be looking for an inexpensive place to live without a long term lease. Location is not a huge issue. I can be just as content in the countryside as i can the big city. Also what are the logistics of it all? I was told you don't need a visa for only a 90 day stay. is this true. So any advice on anything involved in moving to Argentina would be greatly appreciated. Looking to hearing from and getting to know you guys.

Kale

Hello klrv77,

Welcome to Expat.com,

When are you planning to move?

Have a look at the Living in Argentina guide for more information. You will find some useful stuff for your project.

Good luck,

Alexia
Expat.com Team

Hi   Most people do not need a visa. A few nationalities do.   Argentina is a great country  to visit  glaciers in the South and jungles in the North.  B. Aires is expensive and you want to spend as little time as possible there.   The problem with renting cheaply is that in Argentina landlord require a guarantor.   But as you have some cash  then  do a search for  estate agents and find somewhere you might like  then offer to pay 6 months in advance.