New members of the Ivory Coast forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ivory Coast forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ivory Coast if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Good evening everyone, am new here

Hello Everybody,

I moved to Abidjan this July 2019 and I would love to find new conacts here.

I finished my bachelor in applied psychology this july in switzerland (in german).
I don't work at the moment but I would love to hear about business oportunities in this field or also any other interesting oportunities, maybe also linked to teaching german, since this is my mother tongue or also english.

I'm also open for social events or sportgroups if there is anything like that happening :)

Becca

Hello everyone...karanti from india..looking for job..currently working as import manager... Agrochemical company..thanks

Hello, I am not an expatriate, I live in cote divoire since my birth I would like to study in toronto after my baccalaureate

Hi guys, I know I'm late lol. I'm from the US Florida to be precise, I'm currently enrolled in cosmetology and I plan to move to Abidjan in the next years. I'd love to get tips on how to transition, find expat friends and how networking works in Abidjan. I love Art, food culture and anything related to vacation. Let's connect!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880450

Thanks!

Closed