New members of the Ivory Coast forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ivory Coast forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ivory Coast if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone,  my name is Maseala. I'm living in Cote d'ivoire...I come from South Africa. I would like to make some friends...to explore Cote d'ivoire with.

I look forward to hear from you.

Happy Sunday. 😊

Goodmorning everyone,
My name is Carlotta and I am going to move to Abidjan with my family in some months.

I already went there for some weeks and I had some difficulty to find activities to do with my son, so now I am interested in finding a good nursery for my 1 years old kid. Someone knows a good one to suggest?

Thank you ;)
Hello and Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Please note that some off-topic posts have been removed from this discussion (which is meant for introductions).

Should you want to discuss a particular topic, I invite you to start a new discussion in the forum.

Cheers

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Hi, I m Ayodeji Jude
Hi Ayodeji,

Welcome to expat.com! 1f603.svg

Would you mind telling us more about yourself, are you living in the Ivory Coast? Or planning to live there maybe?

Vero
Expat.com team

@Masealam  Hello am kenneth from Ghana and thinking of moving to ivory coast,can I pls have your number so that we can talk,hope to hear from you soon..

@Vero my name is Esther, I've been in this country since 2013,i live in yopougon,i have a Nigerian school in hope,just joining expert four days ago

Hi Im Ayo planning to move early next month. Already learning French for a month now. Enchante  yall 1f917.svg

Hi @awomoloayo,

Welcome to expat.com!

It would be lovely for everyone to hear more about you.1f60e.svg

Do tell us about your likes and dislikes, your profession, your hobbies etc.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

Good morning to us all

I hope, I am not at a wrong place.

I am actually an ivorian who returned home after spending 12 years in Ghana. I am in to propose my teaching services in French, English and Accounting to those who need them for themselves or their wards.

Feel free to to contact me.

Good morning

I have been living in Cocody Angre for the past 2 years in company property but want to bring my wife over.

Does anyone have a safe apartment available near Rue des Jardins?

Kind Regards

Hendrik

Hello Hendrik,

Welcome to expat.com!

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Your plans, your work etc.

You can check the Housing in Ivory Coast section.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee . Good morning. My name is Ojo Jacob, born in Ivory coast, Yamoussoukro. Later move to nigeria to continued my education where I graduated as an educationist major in sciences.

Planing to move back to ivory coast to work there.

Hello Ojo,

Welcome to expat.com and welcome back to Ivory Coast!1f60e.svg

Thank you for your introduction!

Do let us know how we can help you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi I am Antoine, an Intercultural communication Consultant

Trainings help expats:

•Facilitate children's integration

•Select future integration options

• make efficient networking

• stay in contact with friends and family

• organize life in the new country

• cope with the Ivorian culture

I also teach expats French and English. I work as home tutor

@inviaggio_conmamma i know a friend who work in historique own company, she find nurses to People. *** she is NDAO AIDA . you can tell her that its TALLA who gave u his number .

Best regards

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Julien HI everyone... I am currently living in South Africa,  looking for a water-rich, piece of land in the mountains/forests to buy and develop another homestead.  Which will be completely off-grid,  self sustainable and also providing for villages nearby.

Locals help would be needed in creating the homestead, it is a project I have started in South Africa and will be starting the second one also in South Africa soon, I saw a documentary about Ivory Coast this morning and was extremely impressed with the will and determination of the people,  paying it forward.

Martina

@Julien Goodpm boss, please I wan relocate but don't know the necessary procedure cuz I'm still in search for job ... Thanks ur advise will be appreciated

Your sincerely Ruona

From Nigeria

@Djameel hello everyone I am Ruona from Nigeria aspiring to relocate to the beautiful city 🤗

@Yoginee Please how do get job and accommodation before relocating to the beautiful city

@Masealam Nice to meet u

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013455

Thanks!

Closed