Hi to Germans in Lebanon!

Hi guys where are you hiding LOL!
There is about 3000 Germans living here and I live here for 2 years and know only 50 families please live me a live sing LOL!
IF YOU ARE FROM GERMANY DROP ME A LINE:)

Hey, I am also from Germany. I live in Hamra.
If you want to meet for a beer or something, let me know. Hehe

where you from what Part I am from Munich:)

An sich kann man dann ja auch deutsch sprechen, gell?
Ich komme von NRW. Aus der Nähe von Düsseldorf. Bzw. zwischen Köln und Kassel. Aus dem HSK (Hochsauserlandkreis). Winterberg

Was machst Du in Libanon (beruflich) und wie alt bist Du?
Was hast Du fuer Hobbies und wo gehst Du immer aus?

Hello,

Could you please post in English in this anglophone forum so that members understand and participate in this discussion.

Thank you very much.

Hi Robert drope me some lines!:)

Hey, I work here. Have my own company. Advertising and Marketing. I was working here as an Art Director, but since i Have my own company since 2008 in Germany, I want to give it a shot here and try to develop it. We will see how it work out. For now I live in Hamra and I love this place. It is nice. And the night life grows and grows here! So, it is a good place for cultural exchange and party!! hehe. Furthermore, Skate, Snowboarding, Football of course etc. And you?

Hey there,

Also German, living in Beirut since summer 2009 and only met 2 other Germans so quite surprised to hear that there is supposed to be 3000 of us. Where are you all hiding???

Might be a nice idea for all the Germans from expatblog to meet up sometime ... Not saying that any none Germans wouldn't be welcome to join in.

Take care everyone

Helge

Hello,

It is a great idea to organise an Expat.com meet up in Beirut. You just have to suggest a place, date and time. We will then stick the topic for better visibility. ;)

Hey everybody,

what happened to this idea?

best regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

Nothing really happened so far ... I reckon people don't check in on a regular basis.
Anyhow, would say to meet up next weekend at some place everyone knows.

Just for everyone to get to know eachother I would suggest next Saturday at around 3 pm at the Starbucks at sassin square in ashrafieh (close to ABC Mall). Then we can see where to go from there ...

Whoever is interested just drop a line in the forum so whe know u r coming

As mentioned earlier everyone none German is of cause also welcome to join

Good idea, I am in! C u then next week!

Hi Helge,

unfortunately something came in between and I can't make it this Saturday. Let us use this opportunity to have more fellows join us a week later, same place - same time? what do you think?

best regards
Paul

Alright, same place - same time next week then.
Lets hope there will be some interest

lots of Germans blogging for a catch up. No one from down under!!! let me know when you guys are catching up. I am out this weekend. Promise not to speak in German around me. LOL