How to use DUF number for tracking my visa status on my own?

I've got my Duf number.but i dont know where can I enter my duf number in udi to check my visa process .

Their portals don't work that way. You will need the number to reference if you call or contact them but unfortunately, they will only send you monthly updates until your visa is processed (as far as I know). I know how difficult the waiting is, hang in there!

I have applied for work visa 28 April but still my application showing under progress how much time i have to wait for visa can anyone no that.

@sandeep kumar62 how do you track your application Sandeep. What is on your job offer? Which type of job?

I am tracking with reference number

Where do you track your application at VFS website right or through UDI website can explain better

I am tracking with VFS website

@sandeep kumar62 is your job offer IT

No

Anybody have idea. what is waiting time for visa processing???

@sandeep kumar62 4months

After taking 4 months there is chance for rejection of visa???

has been dispatched to the Norway Embassy New Delhi from Delhi OC Operation Centre for processing.

What does the meaning????

To track your Norway visa status independently, utilize your DUF number on relevant forums. Access the official Norwegian immigration website, input your DUF code in the tracking section, and follow updates on your visa application's progress. Stay informed hassle-free

I just want to say thank you for the topic and your replies! My husband and I, he is Norwegian, met on dating.com and I am now in the process of moving and completing various papers, you helped a lot!