Visa status. Error the requested record does not exist in the system.

Dear All, I returned to India in emergency leave but today when I Checked my visa legal status in Bahrain it shows Error.. the requested record does not exist in the system. Is my visa cancelled i check for travel ban it shows no travel bans are there. please anyone one can help me.

No one can tell you that except your employer.

It could be that the visa has been cancelled or there was an error in the LMRA express service system at the time you checked.

Thank you for your prompt reply,When asked to employer he  just said  only he has cancelled my visa, may be either he did not pay the fees or he just cancelled it i dont know  so I cannot travel when checked at Lmra there is no travel ban so I can travel on new work visa or tourist/ visit evisa is that possible. please help thank you.

You can travel on new work or visit visa if the previous visa has been cancelled.

Thank you for your help well appreciated, So I can travel on new work visa or visit visa if he has only cancelled my visa. is there any way i can call  or email LMRA  to check whether i can travel or is there any travel ban. so I can apply for Vist Evisa and don't get rejected.

Just call LMRA to verify if visa has been cancelled and all is ok i.e. he hasn't marked you as absconding.  LMRA won't know anything about travel bans and you can't check that anyway on the phone.

Hi where is it that you check for travel bans please .

Thank you

I would like to know if "Error.. the requested record does not exist in the system" means that the visa is cancelled.

I would also like to know where I can find out if I have a travel ban to Bahrain.

Thank you

& if someone has absconded but the visa is past it's expiry date and a few years have passed.
Will this mean travel into Bahrain is okay ? If not please where do I find out.

I went to Saudi last year and all was fine.

Travel bans on bahrain.bh but it will only show those which are by court order and not immigration bans.

You can't come back into Bahrain on an expired visa.   Unless you are getting visa on arrival as per your nationality.

That message means that there is no visa.

Thank you , you are very knowledgeable.

An expired visa , would also class the visa as cancelled?

Thanks.

Class is different but doesn't matter as the outcome is the same.

@XTang hi dear sir. I apply for my brother work visa in bahrain in my company.

In visa application i see there is mistake in father name.

Is there any issue

Can he enter bahrain?
@XTang hi dear sir. I apply for my brother work visa in bahrain in my company.

In visa application i see there is mistake in father name.

Is there any issue

Can he enter bahrain?
- @faisalranjha201

If there is any mismatch of data the officer can deny entry. But they do not check all the details. So to be on the safe side, Ask the employer to correct the name f the father by raising a ticket in the esupport.

Hai sir, i have work visa in bahrain.  now am in saudi arabia for last 2 months here i am in visiting. when i check my bahrain visa into lmra express its shows does not exist in the file. so can i apply new bahrain visa from saudi ? or can i get back to my nation (india) to take new bahrain visa?

That is because your visa was cancelled and you exited.  You can apply for a new Bahrain visa.

Hai sir,

now i'm in india…my new visa already process on new company.. but few days before i check that's showing employment visa is in progress…. but now i checked it recently but now showing “the requested record does not exist in the system”

Please get an update from your potential employer, only they can give you the reason for it.

@ajasabdulrahim2244 bro im facing the same issue did yu get your work visa for bahrain??

Please anyone help me my work visa for bahrain was showing earlier that its in progress but now when i check it it shows it does not exist in our system but my friends visa is showing valid employment visa and when i asked my agent they said it'll get updated but its been 8 days it shows the same what to do please help me

@chogellama008  No 😒

@logicalindian sir

If my visa is rejected how many days should I wait after renewing again?

You can apply anytime after rejection.

@XTang

sir

How many days after applying?

How many days at least?

Read what I wrote. 

@XTang

sir

I mean After applying….how many days will take to approve  visa

2-4 weeks for work visa. Or even longer

My friend has got thier visa but for us they had said that we are at slot 2 so we have to wait but still in online it shows requested record doesn't exist i don't know why it says that

You need to ask your employer about this.

Hai sir,

I have checked my visa status … but now it shows “Employment visa in progress”….. “not eligible to apply through registration centers”.  Why show like that please replay me sir

Sir please replay me

Hai sir,

I have checked my visa status … but now it shows “Employment visa in progress”….. “not eligible to apply through registration centers”. Why show like that please replay me sir ….what is the meaning for that

Just relax and wait.  It is in progress. Stop panicking over little things.

@XTang

thank you sir 🥺🙏🏼

@chogellama008 Now what is the status of ur visa

My boss applied for new work visa ( I am out of bahrain) when i checked In Lmra expat service said : record doesnt exist but in his system showing just submitted. Should i call LMR, any experience with that.

LMRA won't do anything because of your call.  They deal with your sponsor authorized representative.  All you will get is someone giving you process information vs. any real details.   Follow up with your employer.

@XTang I did ask my boss, he showed me picture also said just submitted and it is like that for about 4 days, and say in top of the application that visa is postponed for 21 days, company is new and he is also confused… maybe someone  here had more experience

The postponement is standard process now.  They put it on hold for 3 weeks for applicants who are applying from outside so that the company has a chance to hire Bahraini nationals or expats already in Bahrain (via transfer).  It will resume after that time.

@XTang Thank you…I can only hope they will proceed fast after that period.