Scam for money and love

I met an Algerian man 9 months ago on a muslim dating site. We talked on video chat for 6 months. He professed love and love bombed me.
We planned to meet in Barcelona in June and I traveled there. However at the ladt minute he could not get a visa.
Then he was going to get a Schengen visa and meet me in Paris this month. Something always happened. His mother died. Then a friend was in a car accident. Today I reported him as a scamner to the dating site. I blocked him on Whats ap.
I sent this man 2500$ so he could come to the UK and study English. Of course this hasn't happened. 
He says he is a good Muslim but I feel that his conscience needs to be examined.
I'm sad but I've had closure.
A warning to anyone else.
The Algerian men run a scam. Even if they were sincere its an impossible situation.

All women be aware. Please.

Hello. And I'm talking to a 2-year-old Algerian man. And I sent him money. For a broken motorcycle and for the phone and others. Has anyone heard of this man how many are called Ramzi Koli? It's from Setif. Ain Azel. When I met him he said he lives in France but I discovered it was a lie.

This too Ramzi Koli says that he is honest and sincere and . He says I'm sorry I asked for money. Then tell me the dating site. What's his name?

By ek, lasses, as thi brains gone soft?

That's Yorkshire lass looked after, now for the rest

I say, ladies, are you silly?

This scam has been going around since Jesus was a lad. Man chats up lady on internet - man asks for cash - lady sends it - Man asks for more.

With men it's more commonly Thai or Russian brides, but the result is much the same.

Scammers all have one thing in common - They ask for cash

A bunch of scammers were at this in Indonesia. They, it is reported, were after more than cash - Bank details and so on. Then blackmail.
If you ladies have given out any personal information, inform your banks of potential fraud.

https://jakartaglobe.id/news/police-arr … ating-apps

He lives in Algeria. And when I sent him money, he gave me the name and a bank number of a friend who had an account in Lithuania, and I then sent there the friend's family or gave him the money. That's what he said. Then he swore and promised to give me the money back and I sent him the IBAN number from the bank. Nothing more. But he always says he has no money now and to wait ina a month and a half maximum.. He says he's going to make me an invitation to go to him in Algeria but I have to send him my passport or photocopy data with my data. He promised to send me all the money back. And I'm curious if they're going to send. He's been saying that for 5 months.

Do NOT send ANY personal details.
Once they have enough, identity theft is a serious possibility.
If you have given any bank details at all, contact your bank and inform them of the situation.

Yes, you'll look silly, but not as silly as if you don't take any action and they get the lot. Identity theft may destroy your credit rating and see you with debt collectors at your door for years.

parasmariana1 wrote:

He

Probably not "he" - It's more likely this is a scam factory so you might well be talking to any one of a group of scammers.

Hello. Every time I talk to him, I see him on webcam. He shows me his family even when he prays. And him when he prays. He also shows me the men praying in the mosque. Do you think it's normal? What concerns me is that he wants us to get married on the first date when I'm going to Algeria for the first time. And he wants me to stay at his house with his family and sleep in the room with his sister. And I don't know his family or friends. That is weird. I will never do that. How could I go alone, not know anyone. Only I know him here online. I don't actually know what he's after. Su I want to not find out....

Hello. Every time I talk to him, I see him on webcam. He shows me his family even when he prays. And him when he prays. He also shows me the men praying in the mosque. Do you think it's normal? What concerns me is that he wants us to get married on the first date when I'm going to Algeria for the first time. And he wants me to stay at his house with his family and sleep in the room with his sister. And I don't know his family or friends. That is weird. I will never do that. How could I go alone, not know anyone. Only I know him here online. I don't actually know what he's after. Su I want to not find out....

Hi what does this man look like as i was with a man 3tears from setif never askd for money but tryin to get visa out of girls

I sent a message hun sounds just like the man i was with for 3 yrs uses different names

In fact, this is very shameful because I am Algerian and I do not accept this behavior completely, and at the same time, one should not judge an entire society for the reckless behavior of a person. :/

Yes hes very shameful hes muslim they dont do stuff like this im sure its same man hes doing it with a lot girls

No they not all the same theres good and bad in every one its shame that these men do it and bring there family

What did he look like plz x

Kelly boulton wrote:

What did he look like plz x

Names and any other identifying details should be exchanged by PM only.
Any on the open forums will be deleted as soon as seen by any team member

Ok thank u i dis ask one of them to send pm sorry not been on here before so new to me

Kelly boulton wrote:

Ok thank u i dis ask one of them to send pm sorry not been on here before so new to me

No worries
The forum can and does get into legal trouble if names are named. I have every confidence the accusations are true, but only proven cases can be named.
If you have links to court convictions, or reports mentioning them, that's no problem as they have been convicted.
Again, if they get taken to court but not yet convicted, you can happily report there is a case.

Hi hun can u pm me plz a photo of this man as what u saying sounds like the 1 im with x

Hi hun can u pm me plz a photo of this man as what u saying sounds like the 1 im with x as if it is i can pass this inf on to police as i reported a man thank u

Hi hun could u pm a name and picrure plz as sounds like him i was with if it is ive reported him to police and fraud so if it is all info would be greatful x

Good evening to all. Please any of you, do you know where I can file a complaint against a man and Algeria?He is a thief, a swindler and a murderer. He manipulated me and stole my money and this is what many women do on the internet. Please help me not to fool so many women.Who I talked to, and he did the same to them. He must be punished for what he does.Where can I report him to Algeria or to the Algerian embassy in my country?

@parasmariana1 hi hun how did u get on reporting him 

@Yorkshirelassy3 hi hun sounds bit like the one im with he was cheating on me and after just a visa same part too what did he look like plz az ive reported him and if same one u can report too more better than report this man 

@Yorkshirelassy3

Sorry for your deception, but it's the first time I hear about Algerians scamming like that, since they are only interested about reaching Europe. I think it's just that he couldn't get a visa for not having ennough money, actually it needs at list 5000€, even to travel by smuggling it needs 4000€. You could do better by visiting him first at list to know if he is a serious or a descent man. People are only pretending to Islam faraway from its Dogma and teachings..

@parasmariana191 could you please message / share who this was with me as well. I probably don't need to say much more but would feel better to know for sure. Thank you........

@Yorkshirelassy3 hi, my name is Rosi. and i am married to an Algerian man for 5 years now. We know each other from a muslim dating sites. I might say not all algerian man is scammers. But there is. And mostly they are looking for women from other countries to get out of algeria. Before i was married to my husband i test him many times. We met in a place where he doesn't need a visa. I make sure he is there before me. Cos for me to travel its easy. And also i never give money. Im a woman. Man should provide not me. Plus he never asked me for money. He gave me all password to  facebook or any social media. We skype almost every hour. As there is a different of 7 hours between me and him the last time. And after 2 years talking online and met once . We decided to get married in my country i applied forhis visa and all he just have to buy his own ticket. And now we are happily married. My advice no matter how much you love someone no matter from which country if its a ldr please do not gives money.

@parasmariana1 for someone who is not married you can't sleep together its against islam. Its just right for him to welcome you to his family and stay with his family for a security reason. Plus if his intending to make you his wife. No man should see you outside. Its their culture. Do a background check on him if you have any doubts. Like ask him to get a criminal record from a police station and get it translated. And also his marriage status in algeria. Tell him u need all this for application to getmarried which u need it in future by the way. And to show his family and his surroundings its normal. For u to see his culture. Just dont sent him money. Which in my 2 years of courtship with my husband i never sent him once money. And i told him why. And he understands me. He said his a man and will never ask money from a woman.

@Salah SEMAOUI i agree with you. As im married to an Algerian man. His not like that. And weare happily married

@Kelly boulton where did u report him?

@parasmariana191 I talked to one from Algiers who tricked many women on fb n real life etc for marriage for visas for money. I never gave him money n never met but still want my justice back.

The one i talked to was (zaki) abdelmokit saci

This too Ramzi Koli says that he is honest and sincere and . He says I'm sorry I asked for money. Then tell me the dating site. What's his name?
-@parasmariana1

@kateit12 sorry just seen this mesaage if feom the uk homeoffice hun x

@LivUs39 is he from same area hun sad really as they all sittin there doin it

@kateit12 they probly changd names now do u have picture hun u can pm me but u cnt put pictures on here xx

@LivUs39

my future ex wife is caught up in this too. I have a picture of the dude she is currently talking to. And his WhatsApp info and Instagram If you want to compare notes. I'm in the US. Message me at Instagram my email is [link moderated]

@audieboxer that would be great. I'm in the US. Sorry I don't see your email.

@Kelly boulton khenchela