Spine Surgery

Need spine surgery for Stenosis and Degenerative Disc.

Any capable Surgeons?

Any capable Surgeons?

- @Kooler42
I saw a doctor for that very thing in District 10, Jan 2020. MRI, 6 weeks physical therapy. I don't think he was a surgeon, I didn't get any good feels anyway. I wanted to go to Bangkok in March but everything started shutting down. Two years later I still need to get it looked at, I've been mobile and rarely in pain.

Personally I wouldn't get back surgery in Vietnam, sorry, IMHO they just aren't at Western level of training/equipment/experience yet for such critical work. Major hospitals in Bangkok (and KL and Singapore) are Western level.

Any capable Surgeons?

- @Kooler42
 I would recommend Dr Ngoc Anh-Vinmec Central Park who is an amazing surgeon. He studied in France if I remember it right

The director of Cho Ray hospital fairly recently went to Malaysia for routine surgery. I know this because i work in a health related field here. If a well well connected former Dr and hospital director goes to a different country for surgery then that tells you a lot about the standards here. 

Thanks for your teplies. Contacted Deuk Spine in the USA. Did MRI Review for free with zoom call. Indicated he can do laser to remore part of discs where hitting nerves without fusion of 3 levels.
@Kooler42

Hello,

How did it go at Deuk spine?