(Spouse Visa) 6 months of bank statements not signed

Hi,

I just went to my bank (Lloyds) to get my 6 months of bank statements printed for my husband's visa application. They said that they don't do stamps anymore, but that it says on the statement pages it was printed in branch. So I think this will be sufficient?
But I'm wondering whether I should have still got the pages signed while I was there?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I just went to my bank (Lloyds) to get my 6 months of bank statements printed for my husband's visa application. They said that they don't do stamps anymore, but that it says on the statement pages it was printed in branch. So I think this will be sufficient?
But I'm wondering whether I should have still got the pages signed while I was there?

Thank you in advance
- @Marcrosan

You will be fine with just the bank statements.
As SimCityAt has confirmed - It is correct - bank statements issued at any branch do not need any signature or branch stamp to confirm the validity/authenticity. It is normal procedure now.  I haver used a one page bank document (with information required) showing my address & bank's address only 3 days ago & it was accepted with no issues.  Regards
Thank you both very much for your helpful replies!
The fundamental prerequisite for submitting a visa application, whether for a student visa or a visit visa, is a bank statement. The secret to submitting a flawless visa application for any nation is financial proof of strength. Before issuing a visa, almost every country wants to know how strong your finances are. Statements reveal your level of financial stability and are required for both a student visa and a visitor visa. Everyone must submit a bank statement. It is not just required in nations where you would have to pay high tuition prices; it is also closely scrutinized in nations like Germany, Austria, Norway, etc. where education is free. An applicant for a German study visa must maintain money in a German bank account, which is released every month upon arrival. For example, all nations demand this to ensure that applicants for study visas have the resources to cover their educational expenses as well as their living expenses for the duration of their intended stay in the country. All nations do not want those foreign students to put a strain on their public resources.