Sichwan Road and Bridge Company

Hey guys, Im new here, i just got sent a job offer from sichuan Road and Bridge company, it says that i need to pay and send proof for the residence permit. i want to know more about this as i feel it might be a scam. can any of you guys tell me more? or maybe someone who might have gotten into the same company? they told me the closest acommodation is "Zion View Resort" which is not listed on any booking websites. so i am leaning to it being a scam
It is a scam.
Any job offer that asks you to pay money is definitely a scam.
Any genuine reputable company covers all costs.

My name is Sitrarasu, the same way I got offer from China Wu Yi Construction company. They also demanding that I have to provide proof of accommodation from Zion View resort. The China Company says that they got project to construct roads, Govt. Hospital, Stadium etc. Can anyone inquire about this company.

i need to pay

Absolutely a scam.

My name is Sitrarasu, the same way I got offer from China Wu Yi Construction company. They also demanding that I have to provide proof of accommodation from Zion View resort. The China Company says that they got project to construct roads, Govt. Hospital, Stadium etc. Can anyone inquire about this company.

- @sitrara1970in
I'm GUESSING they insist on you booking the accommodation then run off with the cash, but that's just a guess.
If it is right, this is a scam I personally haven't come across before. It's always been medical insurance, work permit, or things like that.

The essential rule is - if they ask you to pay for anything, it's probably a scam.
i need to pay
Bonjour
Absolutely a scam.
- @Fred
@Fred

Thanks Fred. I am not going to pay.

@Abdul Elaah Wali the same story for me brother i'm also got a job offer in duala as an architect with SRBG and they tell me stay in a hotel for a month and they will give me a free resident at the company, i

@Abdul Elaah Wali also the same story for me bro. Today I also got an offer in douala from SRBG as Mechanical engineer.they told me to stay one month in hotel and then they will give free accomodation. They suggested Zion view resort for one month accomodation. Is this genuine or not. I think this is scam.
IT IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!
@sitrara1970in my name is Rizwanullah I got the same offer but before that I come here and ask you guys for scum I paid 160 USD
they said we will send you visa within 2 days but now I understand that it is all fraud
My name is Danyal, today i received a job offer of electrical site engineer from Anhui Construction Engineering Group. the same way the are asking to book room for one month in zion view resort. and show accommodation proof.
i start enquiry about it and finally came here and just came to know that it is a Scam
It is very disappointing to learn about such occurrences. Good that you did your research. I have said to all on this platform, if you are approached or think of embarking on a project or being made an offer with any company or individual in Cameroon, contact me first and I will investigate and provide feedback. My goal is to protect the reputation of this beloved country which is slowly becoming a scam headquarter.
@maggiemanga i have same offer from Sichwan Road and Bridge Company.
For all incoming employees, we recommend, Zion View Resort Specifically the branch located at the job site in Douala . They are the closest lodging facility to the job site, and they have numerous advantages suitable for employees of all cultures. Their conditions for accommodation are relatively encouraging. Contact them, and make reservations (booking and paying) for your 1 month accommodation. When you have booked and paid for your accommodation in their facility, they will issue you a Legal proof of accommodation document, which you will send to us, for the processing of your Residence Permit and VISA . Their Website is below

What should i do?
@maggiemanga
For all incoming employees, we recommend, Zion View Resort Specifically the branch located at the job site in Douala . They are the closest lodging facility to the job site, and they have numerous advantages suitable for employees of all cultures. Their conditions for accommodation are relatively encouraging. Contact them, and make reservations (booking and paying) for your 1 month accommodation. When you have booked and paid for your accommodation in their facility, they will issue you a Legal proof of accommodation document, which you will send to us, for the processing of your Residence Permit and VISA . Their Website is below

What should I do?

@arrenala7 do nothing as this is a scam.

@M. Danyal indeed a scam.

i have same offer from Sichwan Road and Bridge Company.
For all incoming employees, we recommend, Zion View Resort Specifically the branch located at the job site in Douala . They are the closest lodging facility to the job site, and they have numerous advantages suitable for employees of all cultures. Their conditions for accommodation are relatively encouraging. Contact them, and make reservations (booking and paying) for your 1 month accommodation. When you have booked and paid for your accommodation in their facility, they will issue you a Legal proof of accommodation document, which you will send to us, for the processing of your Residence Permit and VISA .
As I have stated in a previous post, it is a scam.
@Abdul Elaah Wali
hi , brother I'm also received email today regarding to offer letter and contract, if you know some one please also conform me regarding  to this company (sichwan road and bridge company),
thanks 
@maggiemanga
i have same offer from Sichwan Road and Bridge Company. I received offer letter Today as a Electrical Site Engineer.
For all incoming employees, we recommend, Zion View Resort Specifically the branch located at the job site in Douala . They are the closest lodging facility to the job site, and they have numerous advantages suitable for employees of all cultures. Their conditions for accommodation are relatively encouraging. Contact them, and make reservations (booking and paying) for your 1 month accommodation. When you have booked and paid for your accommodation in their facility, they will issue you a Legal proof of accommodation document, which you will send to us, for the processing of your Residence Permit and VISA .
SCAM SCAM SCAM.
A genuine offer from a genuine company will pay all costs to get you into the company.
@arrenala7 ,
Dont respond to them because i also received same thing from SRCG company from china. The same pattern followed by some scam. Dont pay money. Straight away you contact relevant company make confirmation

@maggiemanga

Dear please resolve and investigate about my problem.

i got job offer of Electrical Site Engineer from China wu yi construction company in cameroon.  They were asking about proof of accomodation for one month in Roxy Resot Douala. I was worried about, what i should do!  Then i came to this platform. Most of people saying its fraud and scam...  Can you please investigate about it?

@maggiemanga
i got job offer of Electrical Site Engineer from China wu yi construction company in cameroon. They were asking about proof of accomodation for one month in Roxy Resot Douala. I was worried about, what i should do! Then i came to this platform. Most of people saying its fraud and scam... Can you please investigate about it?
-@Muhammad Zubair51

Let me guess - They  asked you to pay for the accommodation.

Of course it's a scam - All  you have to do is read the thread

@maggiemanga
i got job offer of Electrical Site Engineer from China wu yi construction company in cameroon. They were asking about proof of accomodation for one month in Roxy Resot Douala. I was worried about, what i should do! Then i came to this platform. Most of people saying its fraud and scam... Can you please investigate about it?
-@Muhammad Zubair51
Let me guess - They asked you to pay for the accommodation.
Of course it's a scam - All you have to do is read the thread
-@Fred

Thanks for guiding me dear!

@Fred c est une arnaque pure et simple

@Fred c est une arnaque pure et simple
-@Bertica

It looks that way, but in English, please 1f642.svg

@Fred Hello, I got the same message. Could you explain to all the new employees, we recommend Douala Roxy Resort specifically the branch located on the job site in Douala. It is the closest accommodation facility to the work site, and has many benefits suitable for employees of all cultures. And their living conditions are relatively encouraging. Call them and make a reservation (reservation and payment) for one month's stay. When you book and pay for your stay at their facility, they will issue you a legal proof of residence document, which you will send to us, to process your residence permit and visa. Their website is below For your accommodation please contact Douala Roxy Resort using their website or WhatsApp number below

Hello, I got the same message. Could you explain to all the new employees, we recommend Douala Roxy Resort specifically the branch located on the job site in Douala. It is the closest accommodation facility to the work site, and has many benefits suitable for employees of all cultures. And their living conditions are relatively encouraging. Call them and make a reservation (reservation and payment) for one month's stay. When you book and pay for your stay at their facility, they will issue you a legal proof of residence document, which you will send to us, to process your residence permit and visa. Their website is below For your accommodation please contact Douala Roxy Resort using their website or WhatsApp number below

I'll type slowly so it's easier to read

You book the room

You pay for the room

The hotel doesn't exist or the scammers have used its identity

There is no job, but you sent them money

It's pretty easy to work out.

ANY JOB THAT ASKS FOR MONEY IS A SCAM

@kalifa Jayef

i git same message.

First of all,the resort is non existing.

Again they are using a different email from the main company

@maggiemanga

How do you investigate this? I have recieved a job offer along with the contracts. Is there any way to find proof that this is a scam or not?

@maggiemanga

How can you investigate? I have recently recieved a job offer along with the contracts. How do i know if its legit or its a scam? any help?

@maggiemanga
How can you investigate? I have recently recieved a job offer along with the contracts. How do i know if its legit or its a scam? any help?

-@ducksonpan

I have detailed instructions that will help you ...

Learn to read

Read the thread