Job search in Izmir, Turkey

I am looking for a job in Izmir. And soon I will move to this city. Due to my skills and experience in construction, architecture and construction, I am looking for a job in Izmir. Thanks.

Do you speak Turkish or Arabic? Because without these languages it will be very hard for you to find a job in construction or architecture in Turkey.

You would be better off going to a city like Istanbul with a far higher Iranian population, Afghan population then going to Izmir which is mostly Turkish to find a job.

Also, once you are in Turkey you won't be able to upgrade your tourist visa to a work visa, and you would have to leave and come back. I would suggest finding the job before you come to Turkey, and to get a work visa.

Unless if you plan to work illegally, and then you won't be making over 200 USD a month and will be getting paid less than the current minimum wage in Turkey.

2nd. If you want to find a job, then make a resume and start sending it to Turkish companies and if anyone of them is interested in hiring you they can apply for a work visa for you to come work in Turkey for them.

197 / 5,000

Hi dear friend

My wife is fluent in Azerbaijani Turkish and we are currently living in Iran and we are looking for a suitable job through job search sites to immigrate in the form of a legal job offer. Thankful

If possible, help us find a suitable job in Izmir. Thankful

Hi i'm looking for a job in Izmir. I speak both fluent English and Turkish, I'm originally from Turkey been living in the Uk for over 15 years which means i have the ability to work in Turkey. The main industry i am interested is real estate architecture firm office based jobs.

kind regards

@Ceylaneden

Hello !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Izmir section to put forward your skills.

All the best

Bhavna