Menu
Expat.com

New in Mumbai

Last activity 22 December 2022 by chrisrose06

chrisrose06

Hi there,

My name is Chris Rose and I’ve flown in from Toronto Canada on the 16th of December.

I will be here for an extended period of time and looking to meet great friends from around the globe.

please do shoot me a message and I will get back as quick as possible.

Regards.

Yoginee

Hello chrisrose06,

Welcome to expat.com!

I hope that some members will contact you soon1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

chrisrose06

@Yoginee , Thank you for the warm welcome.

Regards!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mumbai

• The beauty within...
    The beauty within...

I believe that people shouldn't come to India just in hope of learning things about India. Because what you ...

• Working in Mumbai
    Working in Mumbai

Mumbai is the capital city of the State of Maharashtra and is India's wealthiest city. As of 2018, it was ...

• Accommodation in Mumbai
    Accommodation in Mumbai

Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra, as well as the commercial and financial capital of India. It is one of ...

• The Indian lifestyle
    The Indian lifestyle

India offers its visitors an invaluable experience if you are looking forward to a new way of life. The country ...

• Things to see and to do in India
    Things to see and to do in India

India is a vast country with unique and interesting diversities. There are ample of opportunities and places to ...

• Working in Pondicherry
    Working in Pondicherry

Pondicherry is a union territory of India, located 150 kms from Chennai in Tamil Nadu. It is a popular tourist ...

• Developing your social circle in New Delhi
    Developing your social circle in New Delhi

New Delhi is home to a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and cultures. Everyone here has varied ...

• Work permits for India
    Work permits for India

If you wish to work in India you will need to obtain a valid work visa. Work visas are specially designed for ...

All of Mumbai's guide articles