Long term property rentals in Paphos

Hi

We are planning to retire to Paphos this year, please can anyone recommend an estate agent for long term property rentals in Paphos?

Thank you

Hello Rolphann,

Welcome on board !

Till members provide some recommendations, I suggest that you contact the professionals listed in the Real estate in Paphos.

You may also drop your own advert in the Housing in Paphos section, you might get some offers.

All the best,

Bhavna

Most agents will do the full range of rental terms...

Buy Sell Cyprus

Sunseakers

Property Canvas

Sarah Hibbert (Facebook)

Tina Collins (Facebook)

Facebook Marketplace

Fitzgerald's

Cyprus 101

Search long term rentals Paphos in the internet, just about all the agency's are there.

Bazaraki has rentals from agents and individuals. We had good experience with mrrent-paphos.net when we arrived in 2013.

Thank you all for your advice, much appreciated and wishing you all a very Happy New Year

I arrived 5 weeks ago and spent 4 weeks trying to get a rental for 1 year. I found emails and webs site contact form did not provoke a response. The best way is to visit each estate agent and have a face to face chat.

Rentals were way higher than I have previously seen before arriving and rentals go fast. We did arrive at the start of Dec so might have been caught in Christmas rush.

I found DemPro info@dempro.com.cy Claire and Leptos rentals Lidas 1, Paphos, Cyprus Savvas was particularly helpful and drove us to viewings. Shaun is English and also helped us.

Due to the speed properties are going you need to be here and actively viewing every day. When you see one make an offer ASAP. We lost one we wanted as 3 viewings the same day and 2 offers.

We ended up in Kamares Village near Tala and I think we fell on our feet as it is a very nice area with a good mix of people.  A little further away that we wanted but the house is excellent with wonderful views. We are now dealing with the pile of boxes delivered lol