New members of the Rwanda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Rwanda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Rwanda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am Ronald Mhona from Zimbabwe recently moved to Rwanda

Welcome on board, Ronald !

I am Justin, and I am a Rwandan living in Rwanda.

A warm welcome in the country of thousand hills!

Hello Friend,

Am Zach living and working in Kigali as a Kinyarwanda Linguist and Relocation Agent.

I have been working in this field for 3+ years now and am open to discuss and sharing my knowledge to anyone who want to know more about Rwanda and Kinyarwanda in general.

my portofolio: linkedin.com/in/ndanyuzwe-zachee-96aa9b164

Murakoze cyane! (Thank you so much)

Hello Zach,

Thank you for this lovely introduction.

Feel free to browse on the Rwanda forum and to participate in the various discussions there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien thank you. Do you know of any jobs in Kigali?

Hello bsmerz,

Unfortunately, we do not have such information.

You should definitely post your Cv in the Jobs in Rwanda section.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello Kicdda Kigali,

Please note that you can not promote your business on the forum.

I would refer you to the Rwanda classifieds where you can create an advert under the Business partner section.

All the best

Bhavna

I am Emmanuel from Nigeria, coming to Rwanda before ending of this month August .

Hello Emmanuel,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us more about the reasons you are moving to Rwanda?

Do you have some questions that you would like to ask other members of this forum?

If yes, feel free to do so.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hello i am Herve i currently live in Rwanda with Rwandan nationality

@hervira2020 Welcome on board ^^

Hello,

Am Mary ,any one who need a part time house help/cleaner please recommend me. Thank you

Hello Mary,

You should definitely follow the advice I gave here > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 39#5751435

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@ronnymhonarm

Welcome to Rwanda.

@Julien JOB SEEKER, I am a hard-working college graduate (B.A. in Social Studies and Planning Social Science ) from Asyut University . During the course of my academic career, I also managed to accrue nearly 25 years of work experience. I had the privilege of working for Handicap in a senior project officer role in my free time, where I learned valuable professional skills such as humanitarian relief, not-for profit, and community outreach. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as quality-oriented by my professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I apply proven management, teamwork, and analytical skills, which I hope to leverage into that  role at your Organization.

@Julien   Hi, this is Atul Deshmukh. I will be  Kigali,  Rwanda  betrween Dec 14,2023 until April 12, 2024. Thanks, Atul Deshmukh

@atuldeshmukh you're warmly welcome in a country of thousand hills.

I am Gracious from Nigeria planning to move into Rwanda with intentions to study and business

Hi grace when are you traveling

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055654

Thanks!

Closed