New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Georgia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Georgia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

good morning all

I am living in South Africa but is planning to move to Georgia in the hopefully not to distant future

I am 52 years old - work as head of construction in the electrical sector - mainly high voltage networks and solar plants

married for 30 years to Juanita with 2 sons of 29 and 30

I am hoping to get to know some people living in Georgia - planning to move to Tbilisi 

regards

Hello Paul Botha77,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thanks for the intro!

If there is a topic you would like to discuss, please feel free to start a new thread on the Tbilisi forum to ask your questions.

This is the best way to find out more about life in Georgia.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello

I am actually in Georgia to find my place for a simple and llow-cost-ive in nature. But still I am not sure if Georgia is my dream country.

Hello Lilybeth,

Welcome to Expat.com !

Feel free to start your topic on the Georgia forum to seek advice from members. I am sure they will guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Good morning to all,

I am living in Qatar & planning to move to Georgia .

I am 51 years old - working in construction company as Engineering Inspector(QA/QC) .

I have family of five persons with 2 Daughters  & 1 son

I am hoping to get to know some people living in Georgia - planning to move to Georgia

regards

Hello everyone, I am a South African currently living in Paraguay but planning to relocate to Georgia in the next three or so months. I work online and am hoping to get some advise regarding the transition. Thank you

@syrita malyon, how are you? Welcome

@Cathbert Mutaurwa Doing great, super excited, thank you

@syrita malyon

That's great, please do share your experiences with me from time to time.

Regards

@Cathbert Mutaurwa are you currently in Georgia?

@syrita malyon

No I'm currently in Durban, South Africa but planning to come and visit. But need some information on how things work that side and also if it's safe.

Hi my name is Amir and I live in London planing to live in georgia  any good advice appreciated 😊

Hello

My name is Sebastien and i would like to obtain some informations about Georgia.

Have a good day.

Seb

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055675

Thanks!

Closed