New members of the Mongolia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mongolia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mongolia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hie all

I am mawire looking for opportunities in mongolia

Hi,

My name is Paul. I am a highly results-focused professional with years of work experience in business development, information systems management and technical sales & support. I have visited Mongolia on two occasions and presently trying to move in.

I have a proven record of successfully delivering diverse products /solutions /projects, including hardware infrastructure, Business Intelligence and Business Continuity Solutions, and Antivirus and Security Related Products. I am experienced in the Sales & Deployment of Cloud services.

I have broad exposure to systems at all levels, from technical/hands-on to strategic planning and consultancy areas. I have management and specialized experience in various roles at progressively senior levels within business and customer-facing environments.

I am a Creative thinker, an Effective team player with an extraordinary passion for bringing new products to market, and an adept ability to pick up new concepts quickly. 

I am an avid gamer across platforms, social media, and technology enthusiast.

That's my Story.

@zonalpaul let's connect***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That's fine. Add me on WhatsApp***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello zonalpaul,

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum.

You can use the private messaging system to share such information.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien

I need to know if anyone knows or has experienced the rules to get a pet dog into Mongolia

Hello Joseph,

If you want to bring your pet dog to Mongolia, I suggest you contact our pet relocation partner who might be able to help you.

https://www.expat.com/en/travel-with-pe … /mongolia/

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

I am a shipping, freight forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing and logistics executive with over 25 extensive years in all modes of transport, i.e. road, rail, air, sea etc. I just completed my Masters's in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at a British university.

I am really looking for a job that suits my qualifications and experience in Mongolia, and I am prepared to relocate.

Hello everyone...

This is Cherry. At the moment I am teaching here in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and I am planning to move to Mongolia this August.

I have been working abroad for the past 8 years. From Africa {Sudan} to Tajikistan to Uzbekistan. I have been teaching for the last 28 years {English, History, Psychology, Humanities}.

I have a huge passion in teaching where I could fully maximize my potentials in imparting my travel experience and my teaching experience as well.

Looking forward to see Mongolia in the next few months. I am job hunting for my next destination. I hope this platform could be a bridge to direct me to the write school where I can render my teaching services.

If any one here who could assist me.

Waiting....

Cherry

Good evening

I am Desiré and I am new to Mongolia. I arrived a month and a half ago and live in Ulaanbaatar. I hope to have a wonderful year.

@desireadams

Hello Désiré,

Welcome on board !

how do you find Mongolia so far ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

i am slowly adjusting to the country and the weather, but so far so good.  working at an amazing school, so feeling very positive.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055684

Thanks!

Closed