New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Ok thanks my name is Derartu Kidane am living in ethiopia.Am Graduated By Mechanical Engineering in 2018 And I Have Experience on Machine Design And Solve Technical Problems.

hello all, I am Sunil Jojo now in Ethiopia. I work in humanitarian sector. Good to know about other friends here.

Hello all, I am Temesgen Keno. I am living in Ethiopia.****

Happy to know about others too!

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@tkennoaccess

Advertising not permitted here and it is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.

@stumpy  Ok and thanks!

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great.

I am currently living in addis ababa, I moved here for college ( Medical student by the way) but I am originally from the eastern city Dire Dawa.

Can't wait to hear a bit about everyone.

Stay safe

Hello and welcome Hewan,

Feel free to let us know if you need help or any kind of information.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien its my first time knowing about expat project may you help what csn i do next

Hello Hamidmulat,

Welcome on board !

From which country are you from and where do you want to move to ?

All the best

Bhavna

From Ethiopia And To anywhere

Hello hamidmulat,

For us to be able to help, you need to be a little more specific about where you want to go.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien hello I'm Ahmed, a dentist I just moved to Ethiopia and looking to meet new people

Hey guys, I've recently relocated to Addis Ababa from London. I'm looking to meet good people and make new friends. I'm in my early 40's, love working out, anything digital, food, reading and travel related. Considering relocating here long term if things go well. My background is in sales, marketing and design but I moved here to escape the rat race so taking things slow. Like-minded people are welcome to reach out and connect.

Hi,

Im looking for work as an au pair for expat families in Addis Abeba. Anyone know someone who might be interested?

Thanks!

Hello, Greetings!!

you may inbox to me and i am interested.

@ZachtheLad Hello and well come

If you are interested we will be friends

@Ayu29

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Addis Ababa section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056280

Thanks!

Closed