Looking for Moroccan participants

Hello,

My name is Ferdaws, and I am a Master's student at Charles University in the Sociology program. I am currently conducting research on the strategies of integration of Moroccan migrants in Prague, and I am looking for participants who would be willing to share their experiences through an interview.

The aim of this research is to understand the integration strategies that have been successful for Moroccan migrants in Prague and to identify potential areas for improvement. The findings of this research will contribute to the existing body of knowledge on migration and integration and will provide insights for policymakers, practitioners, and other stakeholders involved in the integration of migrants.

If you are a Moroccan migrant living in Prague and would be interested in sharing your experiences, I would be delighted to hear from you. The interview would take approximately 60-90 minutes and can be conducted in English, Darija, or French. The interview will be completely confidential, and your personal information will be kept anonymous.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at ***** or by phone at *****. Your participation in this study would be greatly appreciated and would make an important contribution to this research.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely Ferdaws

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and hope you're well,

Regarding your request, I can advise you to create a classified :

Classifieds Czech Republic : post a free ad

For the categorie, select Testimonies

If you need more informations, please let me know

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Expat.com Team

@Mickael I will do that, thank you