I'd like to start something up in agriculture

Hello my name is Bernhard Kaiser I was born in Germany and moved to Canada in 2004 with my family I was raised on farm with cattle and we did custom Harvesting I took the business over from my parents in 2011 and do it till now. My wife children and I would like to sell the business here and move to Paraguay start up a new life new beginning. I like to start something up in agriculture either with cattle or with equipment to do custom Harvesting. Is there anyone who knows where there is a good area to start or could help us with ideas? Even managing a farm I would like to do. Best regards Bernhard Kaiser

Hello bernhardk749,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you tell us why you and your family chose Paraguay?

I really hope that you can gather as much information as possible on this subject so that you can start the procedures for this beautiful project.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello because it is a country where agriculture is number 1 and a person can start up with something yet not like in other country's where the market is full everything is expensive and no chance to start

Good afternoon. If you want we have six hectares of good land. You can use it. We do not sell land, but we can give it for a very small fee for your experiments. Sincerely

Our place in deutch colony in south of country (small town Hohenau) with many deutch people. Very silly, safety place. Sincerely , Helena.

Hello Helena Mores,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Perhaps you should continue this conversation with the OP in private.  1f609.svg

Just click on the person's profile picture, then, send a message.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Ok. I get it. I thought my post was about the forum topic. I won't do it again.1f606.svg1f910.svg

It's fine.1f609.svg

I get it you are just new to the forum.

Should you need any help, feel free to contact me anytime.

Cheers,

Cheryl