Menu
Expat.com

Expat Hire - need advice.

Last activity 03 April 2023 by Ronald Clive

Dan_Summerland

Hi Everyone,

I am tasked with finding a number of qualified expats who are interested in working with a US based company as a virtual appointment setter and possible sales agent.

Are there any job forums for expats?

Would anyone be able to let me know how I can connect with some interested parties?

The position does offer a lucrative salary and bonuses so I believe if it's posted at the right place it should go viral on its own.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Parvaze

Lots of FB groups for expats and those looking to move to the Philippines. Might try posting there

danfinn

@Dan_Summerland To pay me my lucrative salary and bonuses, does this mean I provide you my banking routing number, checking account number and swift code?

Enzyte Bob
@Dan_Summerland To pay me my lucrative salary and bonuses, does this mean I provide you my banking routing number, checking account number and swift code?
-@danfinn

Welcome to the forum Dan Spammerland. . . . I f you look above the title Philippine Forum you will see there is a listing that says:

JOBS

Dan_Summerland

@danfinn Thanks, are there any specific pages you would recommend? This is very new to me. Thanks again.

PalawOne
Thanks, are there any specific pages you would recommend? This is very new to me. Thanks again. -@Dan_Summerland

Hi Dan,

Although not specifically for expats, this site is always popular for Phils job-seeking

https://www.jobstreet.com.ph

danfinn

Hi Dan,

Although not specifically for expats, this site is always popular for Phils job-seeking

https://www.jobstreet.com.ph
-@PalawOne

I think that website is for serious, real job offerings.

Larry Fisher

I do love good sarcasm.

Ronald Clive

@Dan_Summerland  Hi Dan, I am relocating to Philipiines (Ormoc City) in 3 weeks and would be interested in this role.

If you would like to email details, I can send you my email address. Thanks

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

• Work in Manila
    Work in Manila

Manila, also referred to as the National Capital Region, is the capital city of the Philippines and the ...

• Setting up a business in the Philippines
    Setting up a business in the Philippines

In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia, attracting ...

• Work in the Philippines
    Work in the Philippines

With its thriving business sectors, skilled workforce, and a government committed to enhancing employment ...

• Work in Cebu
    Work in Cebu

What are the career prospects for expats in Cebu? How to proceed to find a job there? What is the work culture and ...

• Work in Davao
    Work in Davao

Located in Mindanao, Davao is a very dynamic city in economic terms, providing many professional opportunities for ...

• Work in Cagayan de Oro
    Work in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro, officially known as the City of Cagayan de Oro, is a 1st class urbanized city in the Northern ...

• Work in Iloilo
    Work in Iloilo

Located in the Visayas region, Iloilo was given the title 'Queen City of the South' for being the ...

• Internship in the Philippines
    Internship in the Philippines

Nowadays, globalization has a particular meaning for young professionals who are about to complete their higher ...

All of the Philippines's guide articles