Good Lawyer near by Midigama / Ahangama

Hey.. I need a good lawyer near by Midigama / Ahangama.. can also be Galle or Matara. It‘s because of opening a restaurant. Anybody know something?

Thanks for helping!

@Lora123

Dear Lora, the problem is that lawyers can give you false advice and you only find out much later, if that happens there is almost nothing you can do because in Srilanka they say that the lawyer has given you the wrong advice but they have not broken the law. It's just another reason to think twice before committing to investing here.

Hi Lora,

I can recommend Mr Fairooz Marikar of Galle Fort.  He is honest and speaks good english.  He will be able to help you.  My office is just next to his on the Courts Square so if you need any other advice I would be please to assist you free of charge if need be.

Best wishes,

ivan

@ivan robinson

@ivan robinson

Hi,

I saw your recommendation of Fairooz Marikar, who I want to contact. Do you happen to know the name of his law firm or his contact details?

Brgds

P-O Skold

It is  Marikar &  Marikar,

They are just opposite the Magistrates Court Facing the Car Park at the Dutch Hospital end.

I have used him on Ivans recommendation for a land purchase and i found his advice and approach to be ok.

Say hello to him From Mac!