Visa D Processing Time Tunisia

Hello Everyone

Can someone please let me know how much time it takes to get a response from the embassy after visa application submission ?

Thank you.

Depends on the visa type! If tourist visa then two weeks but student or work visa can take up to 6 months! 

if you have the visa application number then you can check it!

best

@veross hello , are you referring to visa D after getting single permit ?

@Sami Naji hello it's for visa type D thanks!

@Skhiri Wassim Hello wassim yes exactly

@veross same for me good luck

Hello, i got mine in a week. Application date : 07/04/2023 (Friday) - Passport retrieval : 13/04/2023 (Thursday). 

Anyone from Tunisia got his visa D ?

Hello

I hope you are doing well

I would like to ask for the requested document to submit a visa D demand ( under saleried unique permit )  in TLS Tunisia

It is shown in the tls web site that requested documents are:

Printed forum visa on web

Photo

Passport

Annex 46 and 47

But may freind says that i should add :

Preuve de redevence and medical certificate

Any one can clarify for me is it necessary to add this 2 doc in the tls visa request ( preuve de redevence et medical certificate)

Thank you in advance

Hello

Did anyone requested sooner appointment for type D visa via embassy in Tunisia and the request has been sucessfully answred by the embassy and TLS

Is there other solutions to modify urgently the appointment and to get a sooner one

Thank you

Thank you

@Tech. GUY64 yes send an email to the Belgian embassy in Tunis with annexe 46 and work permit  attached and you'll receive a call from tls contact to get an appointment as soon as possible.