Menu
Expat.com

saudi council of engineers

Last activity 23 May 2024 by Ric15

bonitojeffrey23

Good day anyone can help me? Because last april 11 2023 i registered in SCE as assistant technician, but still now theres no any new update/message only (we are auditing your request) .because im here still in philippines the company that hired to me they said i need to register first in SCE for the visa stamping, my concern is it is possible to accreditate even im here in my country?(philippines) please help thank you in advance, God be the Glory!k

RedTrumpet

[at]bonitojeffrey23 yes you need to register with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) utilizing the Ejtiyaz Service while you are still there in Philippines. SCE registration will undergo a series of data flow verifications, assessment, until you are fully accepted as member of the council. The process takes more than one (1) month. Upon arrival in KSA, they need your SCE membership certificate as one of the requirements for issuance of iqama (residence work permit).

Safi9900

[at]RedTrumpet

Hello everyone, I encountered an issue while attempting to register for SCE using SCE Ejtiyaz Service. The available writing space for the mobile number accommodates only 9 digits, which is insufficient to enter my home country's mobile number.

Could someone please provide me with some guidance on how to proceed? Screenshot here!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AtU4dPneDYMv6DKgMi_ … WkGGSThank you very much.

ybanezjefflang

[at]bonitojeffrey23 same concern sir i am also waiting my membership in SCE for  visa stamping.. Are you already there in KSA sir? how many months is the process of your SCE?

Ric15

[at]ybanezjefflang

good day sir

are you already in KSA how long it take for the SCE process.?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles