Family reunification

@Ts4b6 okay. who requested  additional documents , the embassy/consulate? And what was it?

@Ts4b6 okay, so they asked for documents just 3 days after you submitted. Could you pleade tell was it embassy/ consulate who requested the document and which was document was it?

@mj22manish  got an email from consulate general in Mumbai on additional documents..

They again asked to provide rental contract even though I have submitted it..

@Ts4b6 there is a page at the back of the contract that normally pple forget to submit it , it's signed on the day you got the house.  That's what is needed

@Ts4b6 please let us know if some thing changes

@nadeshn yeah

@agahozo2madine sure

Hi all.

Is there anyone who applied on September or October who havent got their accord yet?

Last week I think there are 3 people here who applied on November and already got accord (both from EU and non-EU). So just curious if the embassy already cleared Sept-Oct files.

@dhpsrn31

Hi, any update from you?

Its been a quiet week hopefully the embassy is almost done with Sep-Oct files.

@Izca

still i didnt get any response.. There is no change in the status as well

My case is a bit different. My kids and me are already having the visa and my husband in working in belgium. Since I am only daughter and my father passed away, i want to take my mother along with me permanently. So we have applied extended family reunification for my mother which is pending in immigration from october

@dhpsrn31

I hope everything goes well and your mother can get the visa asap.

After living in Belgium for eleven months, I came to my family in Turkey for family reunification documents. Time is very important for children, they need to adapt to Belgium as soon as possible and learn the language. This situation will be difficult for the children and we will have to spend more time with them. I think the first year will be difficult.

Hi all, Any updates from anyone who applied in November..

Please reply..

@Ts4b6 is you partner a Eu or non Eu ?

@agahozo2madine non EU

@Ts4b6 it usally delays 5 to six month

@Ts4b6

I applied on 10 November and my files appears on DoFi on 13 Dec.

No further update since then. I am a non-EU too.

Earlier this month someone who applied on 14 November already got their visa.

While for someone from non-EU, there is someone who applied on 6 November also already got their visa.

Since then there is no updates in this forum.

I also know few persons who applied on October but havent got their accord.

@Izca

Thanks for the reply.. Hope you will get it soon..

Please update us once you get approval.

Anyone here in December/January group ?

@mj22manish iam a january one

@mj22manish is your patrner a non Eu or Eu ?

The process is very funny.

In early January suddenly the embassy worked so fast and I saw a lot of people (in this forum and also real life friends) got their visa approved. And after that things went slow for awhile, and then speeding up again mid-February so even people from non-EU who applied on early November already got their visa.

And from late February up until now things goes back to slow again.

The last update we got in this forum is 20 Feb which is 3 weeks ago.

@mj22manish applied on dec 5th, non EU..

Anyone got a good news this week?

Hello,

I am staying and working in Belgium from Last year Feb-23 and I have an A-Card. My Spouse already had an Visa but got expired by last year. She was not able to travel with me as she was pregnant and delivered with Baby.

Now we are applying Long Stay Visa-D for her and I will be submitting all the required documents.

Could someone clarify, whether her application will also be sent to Immigrations Office for Verification.

Thanks,

Baala

@Izca Got any update?

Hello,

I am from India (Non EU), I have applied Visa D from my Baby Daughter.

Applied date at VFS 07-Dec-2023

Registered at IBZ website  19-Dec-2023

Still shows the status as  "In behandeling"

Anyone from the same timeline received any updates. Please provide information.

Thanks,

Baala

@pradap27 I applied on dec 5th, registered on Jan 12th. No update from then.

@Ts4b6

Not yet from me.

I applied on Nov 10, and my status remain the same since Nov 13. Im a non-EU.

However I just emailed the immigration office yesterday.

I understand that most likely they will just give me a template response but i'll update in this forum once they reply.

I emailed Immigration Office on 13 March.

And yesterday they replied with a template response that basically says my application is well received and I have to wait until they give further notice.

Anyone got updates?

The last time we got visa approval update in this thread was 4 weeks ago.

Since then its been very quiet.

@Izca

Hi.. Did they mention any timeline? like 9-15 months?

@Izca don't worry you will get your accord soon, I had a friend that submitted on October and she is EU too, she is yet to receive her own accord. What I noticed in this application stuff is that once they upload your file in the ibz and your information is not recognised quickly it takes longer, especially if they will be asking for additional documents, for instance most applicants often forget that rental stuff that is meant to be submitted with the house contract.or if your salary is under the requirements this is what takes time. I think they have another department for applications that needs additional documents hence why it takes such time. I pray you get your accord soon

@dhpsrn31

Yes, they said:

"The applicant will receive a certificate of submission upon submission of a complete file at the diplomatic or consular post. The processing period is 9 months (extendable twice by three months, so a maximum of 15 months) from the date indicated on the proof of submission."

I think its a template response. They just copy and paste to everyone who emailed and ask for visa update.

@ugwujaukamaka406

Hi. Have u received your visa?

How long did your vice can be collected after you got your accord?

@Ts4b6 Thanks for the Update.

@Izca yes I have received mine, I collected it two days after the accord, which was on 21st February

@ugwujaukamaka406

Good morning Mr I have a question I have 2 gf and I have kids with both of them and I'm single not married I'm a belgian my question is I'm allowed to leave with both of them in same address

@armanakhunzada66

Don't see a reason why not... Perhaps the question the city would have is do you have enough rooms to accommodate everyone.