Family reunification

@Nayan Lama Addition document only complete rental agreement

@indhumathiinn applied on 31 may. Registered on 9 july. Has your application registered?

Parter -  Belgian citizen by birth

Applied - 31 May

Registered - 9 July

Pending

@Y267456 is your partner EU? Where are you from

@indhumathiinn applied 31 may. Registered on 9 July

@Keyserasera Applied on June 11th and application got registered on 8th July.

@indhumathiinn is your partner EU?

@Keyserasera  He is non-EU citizen. Is this summer holiday time in Belgium?I heard some people are telling like it will go till November for approval. Do u have any idea?

@indhumathiinn It is holiday time but they always have staff working on files. I don't think it'll be till November. My partner is Belgian and he called them few days ago, they said they're working on it. He will call them again in few weeks. I'll tell you if there is any significant update

@Keyserasera Thank you so much for the update.. Have u submitted your birth certificate along with the documents?

@indhumathiinn Mine is cohabitation and not exactly family reunion. It wasn't there on listed documents but I still submitted. Though it isn't appositlled (I just gave it in case). Have you submitted it?

@Keyserasera No I didn't submit birth certificate along with the document..

@indhumathiinn was it needed for family reunification? For cohabitation it wasnt mentioned, only a remark that once you're in Belgium local commune can ask for it

@Keyserasera ok..I think for family reunification it is not mandatory but I am not sure..let's hope for the best..waiting time is really frustrating..

True! Months long waiting with uncertainty is so annoying. You can't even have plans

@Keyserasera Yes exactly..even I am resigned from my current position for visa..

Applied for family reunification for spouse of EU citizen in belgium visa c.

Spouse is non eu, myself eu citizen(dutch) in belgium

Applied 11 july

Sent to immigration office on 12 july

Not showing on dofi yet

Anyone have any similar situation?

Btw guys where do I find the number to track on info visa website? Is it the application number on visaonweb?

@farhadmkhan92 12 july? So they just sent it today? It'll take few weeks to update then I guess

@Keyserasera

Ahh okay, but can you please trll me when and if its updated, where do i find the number to track it on info visa?

@farhadmkhan92 did you get a mail from the embassy that they have forwarded it to Belgium?

@Keyserasera

Yes I did received it this morning

@farhadmkhan92 check the subject of the email. They mention a number which is your file number. Then on ibz you can track it. But remember that it takes around a month for it to be registered

@farhadmkhan92 I received the pending letter from consulate in that letter only reference number is there.With that number u can search in dofi.But it will take nearly one month to get updated in dofi site.

Believe it or not guys it updated somewhere around today or yesterday. It says processing and has extra info on it as well.

I suppose I got lucky :S

@farhhttps://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaFr.aspxadmkhan92

Thank you babitha i just checked its showing as processing and has extra info on there. Very quick to be honest

@indhumathiinn what pending documents did they ask for

@Keyserasera they just mentioned that  your file is on hold and will be sent to belgian authorities in pending letter .Apart from that they didn't ask additional documents.

@Keyserasera

Can i ask you something, how come mine has been updated on dofi within a day but other have to wait a month. Do i have to be worried? Or is it ebcsuse i applied for visa c for my spouse under directive 2004/38/ec? On dofi website says that visa has an accelerated procedure

@farhadmkhan92 I guess it's cause the type of the visa you applied for. I don't understand the difference what's the difference between normal family reunification and this one?

@Keyserasera

This is for european living in belgium, your spouse automatically has the right like a normal eu citizen does so its just a visa c but then she has to register at municipal for residence permit. Visa d gives you residence permit as well but visa c for european spouse you have to register for the residence permit and give proof once you are here.

@farhadmkhan92 but my parter is also Belgian. I'm not European though. But we couldn't apply for that

@Keyserasera

Because I got dutch passport and live in belgium, which qualifies for visa c under directive 2004/38/ec where i reside in a EU country other than my original EU country.

But a belgian passport holder in belgium falls under visa d because he and his wife would fall under normal belgium laws.

Whereas I can use the above mentioned directive to bring my wife over due to me residing in another EU state than which I am from.

@farhadmkhan92 oh got it. I think you will get it soon then. Shouldn't take long in this case! All the best to you

@Keyserasera

Thank you so much good luck to you as well :)

Anyone getting visa approved? Any updates from May files?

@indhumathiinn hi, no updates

@Darinaaas ok

Any update for March month???