Long term rental in Valencia

We are US residents of Seattle and have fallen hard for Valencia. We are hoping to move on a NLV fall of next year and will be looking for apartments next February.  Can anyone recommend a good agency. We want furnished with terrace.

Many thanks!

Maya

Hello Maya,

Feel free to browse through the ads posted in the Housing in Valencia section of the website. Some have been posted by agencies.

You may also create your own looking for advert to get some offers.

We have also listed a few websites in the Accommodation in Valencia article for members to consider.

All the very best

Bhavna

Thank you!

@Maya Smith

Idealista? Lots of listings online (for rent and for sale), all over Spain.

Is Idealist reliable? I used it in Greece when investigating the Golden Visa there a while back and every apartment seemed to be a scam or 2 years old. It would be great is that was not the case for Spain because they so have a lot of listings!!

@mwsmi

I don't think Idealista is even in Greece (I use spitogatos)... so if the name was similar, then it was probably a scam website. Idealista is in Spain, Portugal, Italy only, as far as I know. Pretty sure it's the biggest online property website in Spain, and it's certainly the first one I go look at.

But even if the website itself is legitimate, the potential for scam listings exists. So we all have to exercise a bit of caution before getting excited about the pretty pictures and handing over a big deposit. :-)